We love this list of 20 Creative Ways to Play with Silks! Imagination all the way :)
Explore more great silks --> http://bit.ly/10WwCj4
1. Make a parachute for a small toy.
2. Make a cone from construction paper and use a silk for “ice cream”.
3. Tie a dolly sling.
4. Sail your boat on a blue silk “water”.
5. Put a mini-silk in a pot and stir up some “soup”.
6. Tie on a cape.
7. Tie two together for genie pants.
8. Use a garland around the waist and tuck playsilk into it to make a fairy skirt.
9. Use one for a puppet show back drop.
10. Build a fort with a cardboard box and a playsilk “door”.
11. Tie to a stick to make a flag.
12. Sword holder
13. Tie a hammock for a doll.
14. Pirate head scarf
15. Make a doll hammock.
16. Tie on a kimono sash.
17. Horsie reins
18. Pretend it is long hair, braid three together to be Rapunzel’s braid.
19. Play peek-a-boo with a baby.
20. Tie one on a dowel to make a silk streamer.
Image: Inner Child Fun