Worked at Demonware, Dublin, Ireland
Attended AGH-University of Science and Technology
Lives in Dublin, Ireland
- Demonware, Dublin, IrelandSoftware Engineer, 2013 - 2013- Designing and maintaining the Demonware web services - Writing custom web services to serve game data - Working closely with both game studio developers and website fronted developers
- Tethras, Dublin, IrelandSoftware Engineer, 2011 - 2012- Redesigning the UI and part of the discussions backend - Changing the implementation of "Datastore History Module" - Building internal RESTfull APIs - Introducing practical engineering process improvements including using Open Source tools • Redesigning the internals of billing system
- Hurra Communications, Krakow, PolandSoftware Developer, 2009 - 2011Member of OWA (Online Web Analytics) Team. My responsibilities were including: - Integrating user reports with the interface - ETL proceses
- Hurra Communications, Krakow, PolandJunior Developer, 2008 - 2009My responsibilities were including: - Data consistency checking - Simple ETL scripts - Work automation tools - support for Project Managers and Sales Managers from other Hurra European departments
Kraków, Poland - Jelenia Góra, Poland - Gran Canaria, Spain
Never give up and enjoy the ride!
Hardworking Craft ♡ Engineer · code is my graffiti and I love languages (not only the computer ones) ... I want to take as many challenges I can and explore even wider.
In my free time I make sports to stay fit & happy for loooong years. My absolute favorite is squash - absorbs 200% of my brain on that little black ball ;)
Food in preparing which I am the wold's number 1
My greatest fear
Yes I have it:) brrry sharks
- AGH-University of Science and TechnologyMS Telecommunications, 2004 - 2009
A developer's guide to rendering performance... Must see presentation for all web developers by. Great soup to nuts overview of the browser rendering stack!