Worked at Google
Attends Carnegie Mellon University
this installation looks so cool (especially with the droplets of rain). wish i could see it in person.
Blogging is no longer an awkward teen. Happy 20th birthday!
Never thought about the origin of the power symbol before but it makes more sense now. Worth a read.
I'm really into this idea. Actually, I can't believe no one thought of the cafe on a train concept sooner. I love going to dining cars but this is definitely a different vibe.
- Community Manager, 2008 - 2013
- Supreme Court of the United StatesCurator Intern, 2007 - 2007
HCI student, ex-Googler, connoisseur of fine blogs
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityHuman-Computer Interaction, 2013 - present
- Dartmouth CollegeHistory, 2004 - 2008
- Clements High School2000 - 2004