- In the inalienable rights and freedoms of all peoples; and we
work towards a lean government that minimises interference in our daily
lives; and maximises individual and private sector initiative
- In government that nurtures and encourages its citizens
through incentive, rather than putting limits on people through the
punishing disincentives of burdensome taxes and the stifling structures
of Labor's corporate state and bureaucratic red tape.
- In those most basic freedoms of parliamentary democracy - the
freedom of thought, worship, speech and association.
- In a just and humane society in which the importance of the
family and the role of law and justice is maintained.
- In equal opportunity for all Australians; and the
encouragement and facilitation of wealth so that all may enjoy the
highest possible standards of living, health, education and social
- That, wherever possible, government should not compete with an
efficient private sector; and that businesses and individuals - not
government - are the true creators of wealth and employment.
- In preserving Australia's natural beauty and the environment
for future generations.
- That our nation has a constructive role to
play in maintaining world peace and democracy through alliance with
other free nations.
In short, we simply believe in individual freedom and free
enterprise; and if you share this belief, then ours is the Party for
Authorised by Tony Nutt, Liberal Party of Australia, Cnr Blackall & Macquarie Streets, Barton ACT 2600.