In Small Fish's business philosophy, we believed a business structure could be divided into 8 different pieces of blocks.
Although each block has it own stand-alone functions, but it's in fact interconnected among each others.
1. Business Purpose - to begin with, we often ask business owner "WHY" you started your business? What problems you would like to solve for your customers? - If your purpose is clear then customers will come.
2. Business Model - after identifying the why, next we will look at the "WHAT" and "HOW". The business model represents what are your business needs and how are you going to make it happen.
3. Business Goals - setting up your business targets and goals for the next five years, and break in down into a smaller pieces ranging from yearly, quarterly, monthly and even weekly. What are all the action items need to be completed during this period of time?
4. Operation System - the next step is to setup the operational systems within your business. From marketing, sales, customer service, account, finance, production and so on.
5. Organization - a good business is all about having the right system with good people. To house good people, we first need to have a good organization structure. Starting from the organization chart, the reporting system, positional contract to the commission payout scheme and etc.
6. People - good people are the heart and soul of your business. What are some of the core values that inspire good people to come work for you? If you want to build a brand for your company, make "Culture" become your brand.
7. KPIs - this is where we measured the performances of our business. Is the business having healthy profit margin & cash flow? How are the performances of the team members? We have to measure our current business situation in order for us to improve and become better.
8. Milestones - coming to the last block of the pieces, this is where we celebrate our business achievements. Should our business have achieved the business goals and targets we set earlier? Breaking a new high sales record, opening more new outlets or business expanded to a new market.
Every piece of the blocks is interlinked among each others. In fact, we can merge Block (1) - (3) as our Business Plan,
Block (3) - (5) is about System,
Block (5) - (7) is about Team, and
Block (7) - (1) is about Rewards
Now look at your own business, have you got all the pieces filled up? If not PM us, we might be able to help.
#deliveryhappiness #smallfishbusiness #smallfish #businessmatery #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #sales_marketing #leikhong #valueproposition #businessvalue
What do you all think about the design?
I like all the fishes surround and formed the "WOW" word. But I like to move SmallFish logo away to make it less messy.
Any better suggestion?
#smallfish #brandexperience #deliveryhappiness #pkt #feruni #churassociate #mkcurtain #nexstream #branding #industryleaders #wayofmarketing
- Digital Profit ConsultancyBusiness Transformation Coach, 2011 - presentBusiness Transformation is what we do with our clients, by coaching business owners to think and to be different in their Business Model development, online/offline Marketing Strategies (Social Media). As a result, business owners will achieved a profitable business which could operate without the owner.
- Biz Coach FirmBusiness Coach / Trainer, 2010 - 2014As a Business Coach, we help business owner to spend less time working IN the business but more time working ON it. In result business owner will spend less total time working with more income. Thus we also help business owner to inject back the FUN back to the business and their personal life. There are 5 emphasis to focus areas depends on your needs, the type of business you have, and your goals. The key areas are: Sales; Marketing and Advertising; Team Building and Recruitment; Systems and Business Development; and Customer Service.
- Arrow ElectronicsAccount Sales Manager, 2009 - 2010Arrow is one of the world largest electronic components distributor. We served many of the world top EMS & CM companies with exclusive service level in production supply chain management.
- RS ComponentsSenior Sales Engineer, 2007 - 2009RS Component served high mix low volume demand in the engineering industry. With the product range of 500,000+ type of products, RS basically covered what ever the industry needs. With the USP of RS, we created a online & offline catalog for easy to buy for our clients with fast respond time with our product's delivery. I have the responsibility for promoting and selling the high service level of RS to customers across Penang, Kulim, Nilai, Seremban & Melaka of Malaysia.
Business Transformation Coach – Leow Leik Hong
Coach LeikHong is passionate about serving people and helping them achieve their business goals. He started his career as an engineer, but he soon learnt his strength was in his ability to work with people. Realising that, he evaluated his career path, and made the move from technical engineer to professional sales consultant. Thus, began his career in a people oriented industry.
During the beginning of his career, LeikHong was put on stage on many occasions to conduct sales presentations and product training. This is where LeikHong discovered that his true passion in life was to share knowledge with others. He went on to be certified as a Professional Trainer by the International Professional Managers Association (IPMA UK) and Human Resources Department of Malaysia (HRDF).
LeikHong ventured into a new career path as a Professional Trainer / Business Coach and now he is helping small, medium business owners spend less time working IN their business and more time ON their business. He had developed many interesting business-training modules to help his clients to make the quantum leap breakthrough of their business.
LeikHong is specializing in business-training modules like Business Model development, Company Culture cultivation, create a Different in Marketing, implementing Social Media Marketing strategies & Finding the “Wow” in your Customer Service.
Presently, he conducts coaching, training and consulting in Malaysia and Indonesia on how small, medium-sized businesses can be different and moved away from competition.
'Life isn’t about how to survive the storm; But how to dance in the rain.’
Simple and Remarkable Ways to Improve Your Marketing Results In a Competitive Environment
- University of BoltonBsc Computing & Electronics, 2005
- Penang Skills Development CenterHND Electrical & Electronics, 2002
- Chung Ling High School1998
I will provide a biz formula to increase biz profit by 61percent for $5
in any business layout there are 3 important outcomes all business owners like to achiever: 1. Lot of Customers 2. Sales Revenue 3. Business
I will shared an excellent in door team building games for $5
An excellent team building games can be play among friends and colleague. The objective of the games is to create communication among the te