Instead of repeating myself" "Small Fish is a book about creativity and marketing."
I decided to create a presentation deck to summarise the book's contents. Which you could glance the book in 5mins.
Marketing to Generate Leads
The first step of any marketing is to find out WHO are your target audience? WHERE do we find them?
Marketing to Conversion
After we identified our prospect, we need to have a easy to buy strategy to convert these people to become customer.
Marketing to Attract Repeat Sales
It is always easier to implement a loyalty program to attract our existing customer to come back and do business with us more than keep on finding new customers.
Marketing to Up
Sell and Increase Average Spending - Since an existing customer had returned with more purchases, we could implement a bundle strategies to get them to buy a little bit more.
Marketing to Improve Profit Margin
Make sure in what ever business you are operating, a healthy profit margin is the key blood line of a business, make sure you have a good one.
For more information about the book, please contact the author
Coach LeikHong: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to http://www.leikhong.com
Visit to Small Fish website: http://www.smallfishidea.com and
LIKE Small Fish Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/smallfishideas
- Digital Profit ConsultancyBusiness Transformation Coach, 2011 - presentBusiness Transformation is what we do with our clients, by coaching business owners to think and to be different in their Business Model development, online/offline Marketing Strategies (Social Media). As a result, business owners will achieved a profitable business which could operate without the owner.
- Biz Coach FirmBusiness Coach / Trainer, 2010 - 2014As a Business Coach, we help business owner to spend less time working IN the business but more time working ON it. In result business owner will spend less total time working with more income. Thus we also help business owner to inject back the FUN back to the business and their personal life. There are 5 emphasis to focus areas depends on your needs, the type of business you have, and your goals. The key areas are: Sales; Marketing and Advertising; Team Building and Recruitment; Systems and Business Development; and Customer Service.
- Arrow ElectronicsAccount Sales Manager, 2009 - 2010Arrow is one of the world largest electronic components distributor. We served many of the world top EMS & CM companies with exclusive service level in production supply chain management.
- RS ComponentsSenior Sales Engineer, 2007 - 2009RS Component served high mix low volume demand in the engineering industry. With the product range of 500,000+ type of products, RS basically covered what ever the industry needs. With the USP of RS, we created a online & offline catalog for easy to buy for our clients with fast respond time with our product's delivery. I have the responsibility for promoting and selling the high service level of RS to customers across Penang, Kulim, Nilai, Seremban & Melaka of Malaysia.
Business Transformation Coach – Leow Leik Hong
Coach LeikHong is passionate about serving people and helping them achieve their business goals. He started his career as an engineer, but he soon learnt his strength was in his ability to work with people. Realising that, he evaluated his career path, and made the move from technical engineer to professional sales consultant. Thus, began his career in a people oriented industry.
During the beginning of his career, LeikHong was put on stage on many occasions to conduct sales presentations and product training. This is where LeikHong discovered that his true passion in life was to share knowledge with others. He went on to be certified as a Professional Trainer by the International Professional Managers Association (IPMA UK) and Human Resources Department of Malaysia (HRDF).
LeikHong ventured into a new career path as a Professional Trainer / Business Coach and now he is helping small, medium business owners spend less time working IN their business and more time ON their business. He had developed many interesting business-training modules to help his clients to make the quantum leap breakthrough of their business.
LeikHong is specializing in business-training modules like Business Model development, Company Culture cultivation, create a Different in Marketing, implementing Social Media Marketing strategies & Finding the “Wow” in your Customer Service.
Presently, he conducts coaching, training and consulting in Malaysia and Indonesia on how small, medium-sized businesses can be different and moved away from competition.
'Life isn’t about how to survive the storm; But how to dance in the rain.’
Simple and Remarkable Ways to Improve Your Marketing Results In a Competitive Environment
- University of BoltonBsc Computing & Electronics, 2005
- Penang Skills Development CenterHND Electrical & Electronics, 2002
- Chung Ling High School1998
I will provide a biz formula to increase biz profit by 61percent for $5
in any business layout there are 3 important outcomes all business owners like to achiever: 1. Lot of Customers 2. Sales Revenue 3. Business
I will shared an excellent in door team building games for $5
An excellent team building games can be play among friends and colleague. The objective of the games is to create communication among the te