From its very humble beginnings as a manufacturer of bicycle parts by hand on the outskirt of Seoul, Korea, Kia Motors has emerged as the driving force behind the Korean motor vehicle for the last six decades, laying claim to the production of the country’s first automobile as well as Korea’s first automobile export.
With a growing stable of models and a generous 10-year/100,000 mile warranty, Kia is turning more and more heads in the US. Kia Motors America is the US marketing, sales, and service subsidiary of South Korea-based Kia Motors. Kia Motors America has 771 dealerships all over the US. Kia is also the official Automotive Partner of the NBA.
Learn more about Kia Motors America at http://www.kia.com/us/
Kia Motors America (KMA) is the marketing and distribution arm of Kia Motors Corporation based in Seoul, South Korea. KMA offers a complete line of vehicles through more than 771 dealers throughout the United States and serves as the "Official Automotive Partner of the NBA." In 2010, KMA recorded its best-ever U.S. sales and 16th consecutive year of increased U.S. market share. Kia is poised to continue its momentum and will continue to build the brand through design innovation, quality, value, safety features and new technologies.Products
Explore the full lineup of Kia cars,
crossovers, and minivans at http://www.kia.com/allmodels.
We encourage your participation and welcome your comments and suggestions. As moderators of this page we have provided a few simple guidelines to help maintain page integrity and responsible conversations:
1. Respect the community and participating members
2. No offensive or inappropriate comments, videos or links: e.g., profane or obscene language, racial slurs, etc.
3. No Spam, solicitations or off topic/community comments
4. Refrain from posting false or misleading information
5. KMA employees, and similarly situated third parties, must disclose their relationship to KMA when commenting on or linking to any KMA related material
6. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to delete or flag any comments that violate the above guidelines or Google’s Terms of Service
Disclaimer: The views or opinions expressed on this page belong to the person who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kia Motors America or its affiliated companies.