. Business administration graduate.
Yoga practitioner. Experienced web designer, software developer, dev ops, accomplished real estate marketer. Solving problems (mostly design problems).
I enjoy working alone in a quiet place. I write a lot.
Visit: c.kat.pe and katherinepe.com
As an open source enthusiast since 2003, I have contributed to various projects and still do github.com/katgironpe
I love studying culture, business, software development best practices, design, yoga, psychology, finance, music and a lot more! Other Facts:
- I read a lot. At least 100 books every year. All of which are non-fiction.
- I have been traveling a lot and live in a different
place of interest in my country (The Philippines) or another country.
- Multi-racial (Filipino, Chinese and Spanish) but as I grow older, I look more Chinese. I am learning Mandarin.
- I spend a lot of time creating and improving software but usually
only work at night. A bad habit but I don’t think I am a nocturnal type.
- Extremely introverted and trying to live off-the-grid.
- I believe only the paranoid survive but survival is such a poor goal for a human being.
- Because of number 5 fact, I don’t like being asked many questions. But if it’s not about me, I’d probably answer.