- Chief Geek Girl & Social Media Manager at KBJOnline.comSocial Media Manager, 2009 - present
- Social Media Manager Proco-founder, faculty, 2013 - 2014
- KBJChoreography.comDancer, Choreographer, Instructor Researcher, 2006 - 2014
- Let's Get SocialCreator, 2009 - 2013
- Landmark EducationCommunity Manager, 2006 - 2008
- UNTDance, 2003
Branding Needs a Personality - Albert Qian: The Social Media Dude
Branding Needs a Personality Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The o
7 Types of Creative Block (and What to Do About Them)
Creative block is your worst enemy, and it can come from almost anywhere. We look at how to treat the problem areas, and get your ideas
Someone Calculated How Many Calories A Mouse Click Burns | TechCrunch
TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breakin
Austin TX entertainment: Puzzles, games, horoscopes, sudoku | Watercoole...
“Girls Around Me,” an app that stirred controversy for being too invasive to location privacy. It was eventually pulled from the Apple App S
50 Social Media Stats to Kickstart Your Slide Deck | Ad Age Stat - Adver...
On her Social Media and PR blog, Commentz, Sarah Evans and her staff compile a lot of stats. She cherry-picked the most relevant for markete