Let me share my MakerStuff circle - full of people that make stuff. Reprappers, robotics, Arduino, ...
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- thank you for opening up a new playfield for me, we need barrierfree physical computingMar 6, 2012
- (I normally refuse to take pseudonyms serious) I shared a circle I made myself that combines all of that in one circle because I chose to do so. It is my makerstuff circle. I am not interested in any deeper filtering or else I would have done.Mar 6, 2012
- I was only noting that Google+ Circles are a single level structure that precludes structures that are normal in other data organizing tools.Mar 6, 2012
- circles are one-dimensional, yes. But that's OK with me. I don't believe in the hierarchical approach anyway, it is limiting.Mar 6, 2012
- I wasn't suggesting a Hierarchy as the mechanism, just the potential display. Relational tables (sets) can implement a large variety of solutions if they are the result of deep analysis of the reporting needs. Tables aren't much more difficult to implement as the base component than lists (circles), but give more flexibility if used with a join type function in mind.Mar 6, 2012
- I would love to be part of this one. +ME pleaseMar 26, 2012
Add a comment...