What do you think Google will launch at IO next week in SF?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- - Who case about Microsoft "Surface"; when's the last time MS did anything right? Nexus devices FTW!Jun 21, 2012
- Google has no proven ability to market an android device without carriers. Carriers don't drive tablet sales. Google nexus tablet arguably DOA.Jun 21, 2012
- Microsoft has shown the key to good reviews is don't actually provide anything to review!Jun 21, 2012
- That is a big part of why I find it so funny. Usually Microsoft puts something out, it sucks, and they burn through money till eventually it has penetrated the market.
That is a very good point. They put together a nice little show for us, but there is still plenty that could be spoilers. Like the price tag.Jun 21, 2012
- Ooh, ooh, I know, I know! ;)Jun 22, 2012
- Some smart answers here. Lots of tablet predictions....Jun 22, 2012
Add a comment...