Just heard the term buggy whips. I decided to research it and found this gem of a site.

"buggy whip - a horsewhip once used by a driver of a buggy; "since buggies have been replaced by cars the buggy whip has become a symbol for anything that is hopelessly outmoded""

Shared publiclyView activity