Asst. Marketing Manager, 2010 - present
1) Restructure and revamp corporate website to be more user friendly and interactive.
2) Upgrade corporate website to utilize a content management system(CMS) instead of static HTML pages.
3) Improve website SEO and manageability with the use of dynamic functionality available in content management systems.
4) Introduction and implementation of social media channels, e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest.
5) Responsible for all internet and social media presence and online marketing efforts.
6) Maintain brand identity and representation in online and printed material.
7) Responsible for packaging, brochure and other marketing collateral designs.
8) Assists in the organization of company participation in international exhibitions and trade shows.
9) Actively involved in social media engagement and marketing on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and major online related publications.
Senior Web Designer, 2009 - 2010
1) Design lead for in-house projects such as websites, web applications etc.
2) Design concept and user interface for various web projects.
3) Design graphics, icons, banners for use in various web projects.
Wawasan Open University
Senior Web Designer, 2007 - 2009
1) Event organizing for University wide activities ranging from Public Talks, Seminars, International Educational Conferences etc.
2) Online engagement and promotion of University events and activities via various channels including corporate website, social media channels.
3) Introduced and setup University social media channels on Facebook and Twitter, and Linkedin.
4) Management and updating of corporate website, and social media channels.
5) Search Engine Optimization to increase traffic of corporate website via various SEO techniques such as on-site optimization, keyword optimization, article submission and link building through social media, press releases and online campaigns.
6) Introduced and implemented online advertising on major blog network Nuffnang.
7) Creation and design of marketing and communications material and collateral, such as flash banners, static web banners, contest microsite, and event photography.
8) Organization of online photography contest campaign to increase awareness of distance education, this involved contest microsite creation, promotion, marketing and deployment of the campaign.
JobStreet Corp. Bhd.
Web/ Graphic Designer (Senior Executive), 2005 - 2007
1) Design, conceptualize and create web templates for various clients according to their corporate image.
2) Design and creation of microsites for company specific job search portals according to client’s corporate image.
3) Design and layout of email newsletters.
4) Creation and design of web banners, flash banners and web graphics.
5) Updating and maintenance of corporate website.
6) Design and revamp of various sections of company corporate website.