"The Millennials are our youngest adult generation. They’re America’s most racially and ethnically diverse generation ever. More than four-in-ten are non-white, many the U.S.-born children of the big wave of Hispanic and Asian immigrants who began arriving half a century ago.
They’re political and social liberals, they’re social media wizards, they’re highly educated, they’re not very religious, they’re slow to marry and have kids, and many are saddled with college debt and lousy jobs. Because of their difficulties getting launched in a tough economy, 46% have at some point boomeranged back to their childhood homes, where the refrigerator is stocked, the washing machine isn’t coin-operated, and all their dreams are on hold, but intact. Despite these economic woes, Millennials are the nation’s most dogged optimists. They believe their own best days are ahead – and so are America’s."
A friend shared this photo on Facebook of a sign he saw at an event in Santa Barbara County. It appears the event is sold out... :-)
TONIGHTS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
- THERE ARE NO MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE.
- NONE WILL BECOME AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, NOT EVEN IF SOMEONE LEAVES.
- WE DO NOT SLEL OTHER PEOPLES TICKETS.
THAT MEANS ZERO TICKETS.
NOT EVEN ONE.
#tickets #ticketing #soldout
- PaciolanDirector of Product Design, 2006 - present
- Sage Software, Inc.Principal Designer, 1999 - 2006
- Epicor Software, IncProduct Design Manager, 1994 - 1999
- Ticketmaster Entertainment
- Thoughts from a middle aged man (current)
- Cal Poly PomonaAccounting, 1976 - 1980
- San Marino High School1972 - 1976
Sunshine Coast Accommodations and Spa at Rockwater Secret Cove Resort | ...
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort and Spa offers unique resort accommodations on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia Canada. Rockwater offers
Cheeseburger That Stayed Exactly the Same After a Whole Year Raises Alarm
What does a fast food cheeseburger look like when it's sat on the shelf for a whole year? Pretty much the same as it did on Day One. Melanie