Use your loaf: It's national sandwich week, so we've asked top chefs to share how they prepare their favourite fillings, from smoked salmon and capers and tuna sashimi to the more traditional bacon sandwich...
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Should be called - National 'Light' Sandwich WeekMay 18, 2012
- My mum always make a one slice of ham in between two slices of thin bread, and thats lunch! (you got away starving)! (lol)!
(I can't see her being interviewed on Nation Sandwich Week, she'd be too busy trying to slice that piece of ham into two slices!May 18, 2012
- CELEBRATE THE SANDWICH IS 250 YEARS OLD.May 18, 2012
- It`s better than MC Donald`s food,specially their burgers because the picture does not match what you get?
I would rather have the sandwich in the picture.May 18, 2012
- Even for a Scooby Snack!May 18, 2012