"The Garland Of Hymns" Of Srila Rupa Goswami:
VANYASRITA MURARIH KANYAH:
Author: Rupa Goswami
Book Name: Stavamala
vanyāśritā murāriḥ kanyāḥ sanyāyam unmadayan
anyābhilāṣitāḿ te dhanyārpita-sauhṛdo hanyāt
sahasi vratinīrabhitaḥ kṛtinīr girijāstavane salilāplavane
kalitollasanāḥ kila dig-vasanās taṭa-bhāk-paṭikā rasa-lampaṭikāḥ
kutukī kalayan matim ullalayann
upagatya manobhavavat-kamano hṛtavān sicayān suhṛdāḿ
nicayāntaragaḿ tarasā priyakaḿ svarasād adhiruhya nagaḿ taṭa-kānana-gaḿ
kṛpayā snapayann atha tās trapayan pṛthulāḿ sa-raṭī-dhṛta-dhauta-paṭī-
paṭalo hasita-prabhoyollasitaḥ śṛṇuta pramadā giram aśramadām
upagatya hitām abhitaḥ sahitā yadi vā kramataḥ sphuṭa-vibhramataḥ
sicayān nayata cchalanaḿ na yataḥ kathitaḿ na mayā januṣaḥ samayād
anṛtaḿ lalitā yaśasojjvalitā vidur indu-hṛdas tad amī suhṛdas
tanavai na hasād uditaḿ sahasā bata yūyam itā vratataḥ śramitā
iti sańkathayan paṭutāḿ pratahyann
aticañcala he viśa mā kalahe
vitarādya paṭaḿ kuru mā kapaṭaḿ karavāma sadā vacanaḿ rasadās
tava dāsya-parā na vayaḿ tv aparā na hi cet tvaritaḿ nikhilaḿ caritaḿ
khalu rājñi tava prabale kitava pragadāma madoddhata-ghora-mado
vacanaḿ ca ruṣā prasarat-puruṣākṣaram ity uditaḿ saruṣā ruditaḿ
jaḍatā-kalile yamunā-salile vilasad-vapuṣāḿ guru-kampa-juṣāḿ
cala-cāru-dṛśāḿ bahudhā sudṛśāḿ
niśamayya tataḥ praṇayī satata-
smita-candrikayā sphurito’dhikayā yadi yūyam ṛte mama vāg-amṛte
bhavatha grahilā niyataḿ mahilā upasṛtya tataḥ priyakāt patataḥ
svapaṭī-padakān sva-paricchadakān urarīkuruta pramadād gurutas
tyajatānucitaḿ hṛdi sańkucitaḿ na hi cen nitarāḿ na paṭān vitarāmy
uru-vīrya-caye mayi kiḿ racayen nṛpatiḥ paritaḥ sa ruṣā bharitaḥ
sphuṭam ity amalaḿ nigadan kamalaḿ bhramayann uditaḥ śaśivan muditaḥ
svakarāmbariṇīr atha tā hariṇī-nayanāḥ kalayan sva-śiraś calayan
bata nagnatayā spṛhayonnatayā jala-majjanataḥ kṛta-varjanataḥ
kapater janitā laghutā vanitās tad alaḿ durita-kṣataye sphurita-
dyuti-sundarayor yugalaḿ karayoḥ śirasi prayatā drutam arpayatā-
ruṇam ity adhunā
nija-vāń-madhunā parilabhya madaḿ hṛdi vibhra-madaḿ
kiratībhir alaḿ nayanaḿ viralaḿ racitāñjalībhiḥ pramadāvalībhiḥ
praṇato madhuraḥ kṛtakā-madhuraḥ
vihitānataye lālanā-tataye dadad-ańkurita-praṇaya-cchuritaḥ
parito hṛṣite madanottṛṣite trapayā namite priya-sańgamite
nava-rāga-dhare dyuti-bhāga-dhare hasitāńkurataḥ sphurite purataḥ
sthagite rasanā-vilasad-vasanā-kulite pṛthunā sphuṭa-vepathunā
calad-agra-kare pramadā-prakare vihiteṣṭa-varaḥ
sutarāḿ sukhibhir valitaḥ sakhibhir bahudhākhuralī-vilasan-muralī-
nava-kākali-kālibhir utkalikā-kulam unnamayan sudṛśāḿ ramayan
dhiyam unmadanaḥ kṛpayā sadana-prahita-pramadaḥ kalita-pramadaḥ
kusuma-stavakaḿ śravaṇe navakaḿ dadhad-ābharaṇaḿ jagatāḿ śaraṇaḿ
jaya keśi-hara pramaṇā vihara tvam atipraṇayaḿ svajane praṇayan
mayi durhṛdaye bhagavan vidaye kalayer aruṇādhara he karuṇām
yasya sphūrti-lavāńkureṇa laghunāpy antar munīnāḿ manaḥ
spṛṣṭaḿ mokṣa-sukhād virajyati jhaṭity āsvādyamānād api
premṇas tasya mukunda sāhasitayā śaknotu kaḥ prārthane
bhūyāj janmani janmani pracayinī kintu spṛhāpy atra me
1) May Lord Murari, who with all propriety made the young gopis mad with happiness, and who gave His intimate friendship to one very fortunate gopi, kill all your desires for anything but Him.
2) O Lord who eagerly gazed at the pious young gopis who, eager to enjoy the nectar of Your company, were observing a vow to worship goddess Parvati, and having left their garments on the Yamuna's shore, and clothed only by the four directions, were happily playing childhood games in the water, . . .
3) . . . O Lord who, gazing at them became agitated at heart, and, approaching near, Your heart filled with lust, stole their garments, quickly ran among Your gopa friends, and then playfully climbed a kadamba tree in the forest by the river bank, . . .
4) . . .O Lord who, bathing the gopis with Your mercy and at the same time embarrassing them, placed their clean garments on a broad branch of the tree, and, pleasing them with the splendor of Your smile, said to them: "O girls, please hear My pleasing words, . . .
5) . . .All of you, one by one, come here and happily take your garments. It is not a trick. I have not spoken a lie since the time of My birth. O beautiful girls shining with glory, My moon-hearted friends know all this for certain. I am not joking. Ah, you must be very tired from following your vows," O Lord who, speaking in this way, revealed Your nimble wit,
6) . . . O Lord to whom the gopis replied: "O very restless boy, don't quarrel with us! Give the garments at once! Don't cheat us! We always obey Your commands. We feed You sweet nectar. We are devoted to Your service. We are not devoted to anyone else. O rogue, if You do not return our garments at once we will tell all Your activities and Your harsh, proud words to powerful King Kamsa," O Lord to whom the gopis angrily cried these words, their splendid bodies shivering in the cold Yamuna water, and their beautiful eyes moving restlessly, . . .
7) . . . O Lord who, hearing these words, became affectionate, and, splendid with the moonlight of Your smile, said: "O girls, if You accept the nectar of My words, then come here and happily take your garments and ornaments from this kadamba tree. Give up this unbecoming shyness. If you don't I shall not return your
garments. What can angry King Kamsa do to very powerful Me?" . . .
8) . . .O joyful Lord who, glorious as the moon, and twirling a splendid lotus blossom, gazed into the eyes of the doe like girls, shook Your head, and said: "O girls, by bathing naked in the water you have offended the demigod Varuna. To destroy the offense, O pious girls, you must now place your splendidly beautiful reddish hands upon Your heads," . . .
9) . . . O charming and passionate lover, O Lord to whom, intoxicated by the nectar of Your words, and bewildered at heart, the girls, their eyes opened wide, offered respects by placing their hands above their heads, . . .
10) . . . O Lord who, Your love for them sprouting, gave the beautiful garments and ornaments to the girls, O Lord who, when the splendid, jubilant girls, thirsting to enjoy amorous happiness, bashfully bowed down, and lovingly approached their beloved, their newly sprouting smiles carefully hidden, and their hands trembling with eagerness to regain their belts and garments, fulfilled their desire,
11) . . . O best of lovers, O Lord surrounded by happy gopa friends, O Lord who delighted the hearts of the beautiful-eyed girls with many sweet, yearning melodies of Your flute, O happy, passionate lover who mercifully sent the girls back to their homes, . . .
12) . . . O Lord who wears earrings of newly blossomed flowers, O shelter of all the worlds, . . .
13) . . . O Lord who killed Kesi, all glories unto You! O Lord, please give transcendental love to Your devotees! O Lord whose lips are red, please be merciful to this broken, wicked heart!
14) O Lord Mukunda, who has the power to demand pure love for You, the smallest sprout of a fragment of which makes the sages' hearts that taste it at once dislike the happiness of impersonal liberation. My only prayer is that my desire to attain that love may increase birth after birth.
- ISKCON CaruaruVedas, 2013 - 2014
Documentos Google – Apps para Android no Google Play
Crie, edite e colabore com outras pessoas em documentos em seu smartphone ou tablet Android com o app gratuito Documentos Google. Com o Docu
Stickman Soccer 2016 – Apps para Android no Google Play
Stickman Soccer 2016 is the brand new sequel to Stickman Soccer with more than 50 million players. Experience pure soccer fun with fast pace
Cosmic Challenge – Apps para Android no Google Play
CORRIDAS INTENSAS Bem-vindo à competição mais desafiadora de corridas espaciais!NAVES ESPETACULARES Domine as características de cada nave e
Duolingo: Inglês e Espanhol – Apps para Android no Google Play
Aprenda inglês, espanhol, alemão ou francês com os cursos grátis do Duolingo!Escolhido pelo Google como "O melhor do melhor" em 2013 e 2014.
FINAL FANTASY II – Apps para Android no Google Play
Google Play Music – Apps para Android no Google Play
O Google Play torna mais fácil descobrir, compartilhar e reproduzir as músicas que você adora no Android e na Web.Com nosso novo serviço Ace