The world is changing. A new reality is emerging for organizations of every size from every part of the planet. It’s called the cloud—a profound evolution of IT with revolutionary implications for business and society, creating new possibilities and enabling more efficient, flexible and collaborative computing models.
IBM is helping clients excel in cloud computing, providing secure and reliable software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions.
Official IBM Cloud Computing Google+ page. This page is managed by Jennifer Turner and Kevin Allen, and follows the IBM Social Computing Guidelines.
IBM Cloud Community Guidelines
We created this presence to have open conversations about IBM Cloud Computing. We encourage your participation in IBM Cloud social media communities and respect your opinions. To maintain a community that is welcoming, we will use our discretion to remove any content that:
• is offensive, harassing, threatening or suggestive;
• uses profanity or abusive language;
• is wildly off topic;
• is spam or advertisements;
• is a personal attack on another person or group;
• is a solicitation for any political cause, or religious, charitable, or membership;
• is false or misleading in any manner;
• violates any law or regulation;
IBM Employees are subject to the Social Computing Guidelines and IBM’s Business Conduct Guidelines. View the IBM Social Computing Guidelines: http://ibm.co/3yKymv
IBM will, in its discretion, remove content which violates these Community Guidelines.