We created this presence to have open conversations about IBM Big Data and Analytics. We encourage your participation in our social media communities and respect your opinions. To maintain a community that is welcoming, we will use our discretion to remove any content that:
- is offensive, harassing, threatening or suggestive;
- uses profanity or abusive language;
- is wildly off topic;
- is spam or advertisements;
- is a personal attack on another person or group;
- is a solicitation for any political cause, or religious, charitable, or membership;
- is false or misleading in any manner;
- violates any law or regulation;
IBM Employees are subject to the Social Computing Guidelines and IBM’s Business Conduct Guidelines. View the IBM Social Computing Guidelines: http://ibm.co/3yKymv
IBM will, in its discretion, remove content which violates these Community Guidelines.
This page is administered by Brittany Detamore, David Pittman and Tara Dunn.