IBM Analytics offers one of the world’s deepest and broadest analytics platforms, and domain and industry solutions
that deliver new value to businesses, governments and individuals. For more information about how IBM Analytics helps to transform industries and professions with data, visit http://ibm.co/industrylaunch
. Follow us on Twitter at @IBMAnalytics, on our blog at ibmbigdatahub.com
and join the conversation #IBMAnalytics.
We created this presence to have open conversations about IBM Analytics. We encourage your participation in our social media communities and respect your opinions. To maintain a community that is welcoming, we will use our discretion to remove any content that:
- is offensive, harassing, threatening or suggestive;
- uses profanity or abusive language;
- is wildly off topic;
- is spam or advertisements;
- is a personal attack on another person or group;
- is a solicitation for any political cause, or religious, charitable, or membership;
- is false or misleading in any manner;
- violates any law or regulation;
IBM Employees are subject to the Social Computing Guidelines and IBM’s Business Conduct Guidelines. View the IBM Social Computing Guidelines: http://ibm.co/3yKymv
IBM will, in its discretion, remove content which violates these Community Guidelines.
This page is administered by Teri Klemchuk and Gia Quiroga.