-James Neil Hollingworth
A great extra day to study and admire the magic of the snow.
To see more snow and Auto-Awesome photos from today, visit my Snapshots & #ThroughGlass album: http://goo.gl/OABBke. Auto-Awesome photos are created automagically by using a succession of photos (http://goo.gl/qBha45).
+My Post Last Night: http://goo.gl/jC72rL
+Google Weather: http://goo.gl/nJn8sY
+Google Public Alerts & National Weather Service: http://goo.gl/MjqJ5J
Airline anticipates setting up command center in Kota Bharu, Malaysia, or Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, depending on plane's location when found.
Update as of 03/08 at 8:24PM EST
FBI team going to Malaysia to support probe of disappearance of Flight 370, a U.S. official says.
Update as of 03/08 at 8:15PM EST
Malaysian Coast Guard tells @ABC no debris has been found as search continues in South China Sea for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
Update as of 03/08 at 8:15PM EST
Malaysian official: After all night search and rescue, no trace of missing plane; search area expanded
Update as of 03/08 at 6:42PM EST
20 victims on disappeared #MalaysiaAirlines jet worked for Austin-based tech co Freescale Semiconductor. 12 Malaysian, 8 Chinese
Update as of 03/08 at 6:40PM EST
FBI will investigate missing Malaysian Airlines flight, but US officials downplay terrorism speculation.
Update as of 03/08 at 1:47PM EST
State Department says only 3 Americans on missing #MH370 , reports of 4th "appear to be erroneous"
For continued coverage, use my Twitter list: https://twitter.com/iantangprvte/news. You can also use #MH370. Please avoid speculation.
Update as of 03/08 at 1:41PM EST
[#MASalert] We would like to humbly ask all Malaysians and people around the world to pray for flight MH370 – http://bit.ly/MH370updates
Update as of 03/08 at 12:26PM EST
US Navy sends warship and a surveillance plane to aid in search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane
Update as of 03/08 at 11:28AM EST
U.S. officials tell NBC News that stolen passports raise terror concerns about missing Malaysia airliner
Update as of 03/08 at 10:06AM EST
Austrian citizen reported to be on Malaysian flight is safe in Austria; passport stolen, Austrian foreign ministry says
Update as of 03/08 at 10:00AM EST
2 people listed as passengers on Malaysia Airlines plane were not on board, Austrian and Italian officials say.
Update as of 03/08 at 9:48AM EST
No wreckage has yet been spotted and the search continues for flight MH370
Update as of 03/08 at 9:44AM EST
The oil slicks are 77 miles south of Tho Chu in the Gulf of Thailand, located off the southern tip of Vietnam
Update as of 03/08 at 7:46AM EST
An oil slick stretching 12-miles has been sited between Malaysia & Vietnam & is possible first sign Malaysia Airlines plane crashed
(via Bob Woodruff, anchor)
Update as of 03/08 at 7:34AM EST
Vietnam air force planes spot 2 oil slicks suspected to be from missing Malaysian jetliner.
Update as of 03/08 at 6:56AM EST
Vietnamese search planes spot two oil slicks, possible jet engines of missing flight
Update as of 03/08 at 5:23AM EST
After Hours of Searching, No Sign of Malaysia Airlines Plane
Update as of 03/08 at 1:36AM EST
Malaysian Airlines are trying to confirm reports that the plane crashed into the sea off the coast of Vietnam - as yet unverified.
Update as of 03/08 at 1:25AM EST
Malaysian jet crashed off coast of Vietnam, Vietnamese and Chinese state media say, citing Vietnam's military. No official confirmation.
Update as of 03/08 at 1:18AM EST
Missing Malaysia Airlines flight crashed into the sea 153 miles off the coast of Vietnam's Tho Chu island, state media reports. More soon.
Update as of 03/07 at 10:15PM EST
Malaysia Airline official says plane with 239 aboard still missing; rumors of safe landing in China untrue: http://t.co/6ymy2CEAdv.
Update as of 03/07 at 9:30PM EST
There has been speculation that the aircraft has landed at Nanming. We are working to verify the authenticity of the report and others.
Official Media Statement from
The continual escalation of violence and aggression by Russia in Ukraine is dangerous to the stability and innocent lives of the region.
G7 Leaders Statement (via )
China & Russia Agree
These two countries continue to be the most disruptive and threatening to stability to the Asian and neighboring regions, even while they each claim their own right to sovereignty internally.
- Ethical ElectricEnrollment Specialist, 2013 - presentCommunicate with customers to address questions and concerns and providing friendly service | Enroll new customers into clean energy service and follow-up with existing members | Process member requests and questions
- Boy Scouts Camp Emerald BaySummer Camp Counselor (Service Staff, Handicraft Instructor and Scoutcraft Instructor), 2011 - 2013Trained in customer service and leadership | Mentored and instructed up to 100 Scouts each week with a mission to "prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes" | Conducted a variety of merit badge classes ranging from Leatherworking to Wilderness Survival
- accountability: to be authentic, transparent and responsible.
- happiness: to find enthusiasm and joy in all of life's moments.
- innovation: to never be afraid of trying new things.
- integrity: to act with strong moral judgement and principles.
- leadership: to inspire others to make a difference in the world.
- open-mindedness: to listen to new ideas with objectivity.
- passion: to work on things that matter and those I do well.
- contain obscene, indecent or profane language;
- contain threats or defamatory statements;
- contain discriminatory or hate speech directed at, but not limited to specific groups of age, color, disability, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sex and/or sexual orientation;
- contain solicitations or any other form of spam.
- The George Washington UniversityInternational Affairs, 2013 - presentThe Elliott School of International Affairs
- Desert Mountain High SchoolHigh School, 2009 - 2013Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate program
- Cheyenne Traditional SchoolElementary & Middle School, 2003 - 2009
480.818.4238 (Google Voice)
Americans on Board Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight ID'd
A massive search and rescue operation is under way in Southeast Asia as ships and planes scour the seas between Malaysia and Vietnam after a
Oil Slick Is Sign Malaysia Airlines Jet Crashed Into Sea
A 12-mile-long oil slick spotted between Malaysia and Vietnam is the first sign that a missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 people wen
Schmidt: Not even US gov't can get at Google user data
Google chairman Eric Schmidt tells the crowd at South by Southwest that the company's efforts to secure its user data from attacks are now c
Hunt for missing Malaysian jet centers on waters off Vietnam
Search and rescue crews from across Asia are scrambling to discover the fate of a Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people that disappea
Will we ever… discover what happened to Amelia Earhart?
Clues suggest the pioneering aviator met a slow death as a castaway. Investigators are still searching for definitive evidence to solve this
Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
Kuala Lumpur — A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people bound for Beijing has lost contact with air traffic control after leaving Mala
Innovation Excellence | Role of Personal Branding in Innovation
I've been thinking a lot lately about personal branding, in part because several people have told me that I seem to do it pretty well, in sp
Simple Choice International Plans | Unlimited Data & Text | T-Mobile
T-Mobile's nationwide data is going global. Get unlimited data and text with coverage in over 100 countries at no extra charge. Simply inclu
Chrome OS Dev update: new languages, volume features, design and more | ...
The latest Chrome OS Dev update brings a great selection of upgrades and improvements. Click through to check them out and see what's new!
Why Google's Chromebook Is Better than Windows, Mac and Android
Google's Chrome OS accomplishes most of your PC tasks better than competing operating systems Windows, Mac and Android.
What Matthew McConaughey Can Teach Us About Rebranding
Matthew McConaughey spent most of the 1990s and the 2000s appearing in forgettable, formulaic movies that didn’t require much acting. He was
#Oops! Twitter accidentally sends thousands of password reset emails
Twitter accidentally told thousands of users that their accounts had been compromised and passwords were reset.