Asians are more than just good at math or academically smart. And those should not be the labels that we use to describe Asians. We are a lot more than just that and are not all born "smart."
Asians and Asian-Americans are just like everyone else of whatever race. We have different strengths and excel at various aspects of life. We should not create or hold false standards of Asians, such as always getting good grades, much less compare an entire class of people with that of another. America is the world's leader because it embraces, and celebrates, the difference of every individual. It focuses on creativity and innovation, on real-life experiences and taking big risks (and not always necessarily succeeding). That is what we should strive for.
- Google Student Ambassador, 2014 - presentAct as liaison between Google and The George Washington University. | Learn about innovative Google products and programs. | Plan and host fun events on campus. | Act as a campus contact for Google teams. | Help Google better understand each university’s culture.
- Akira TechnologiesStudent Analyst, 2014 - 2015Analyze and optimize current business operations with Google Apps | Work together with VARS team to complete administrative office work | Collect and manage data to generate reports for review by management and VARS team
- Boy Scouts Camp Emerald BayService Staff Summer Manager and Counselor, 2014 - 2014Lead 3 staff members to operate clean, efficient and prompt dining and laundry services.
- Ethical ElectricEnrollment Specialist, 2013 - 2014Handled and resolved 1,000+ customer inquiries about clean energy.
- Boy Scouts Camp Emerald BaySummer Camp Counselor, 2011 - 2013Mentored and instructed 100+ Scouts weekly and trained in customer service and leadership.
Vision: Create a future in which empowered citizens morally act with integrity and spread happiness.
Comments that simply disagree with other opinions (and is viewed as offensive solely based on this fact) will not be removed as I encourage everyone with any viewpoint to comment.
- The George Washington UniversityInternational Affairs, 2013 - presentInternational Affairs Major | Computer Science Minor GWU The Elliott School of International Affairs GWU The School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Desert Mountain High SchoolHigh School, 2009 - 2013Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate program
- Cheyenne Traditional SchoolElementary & Middle School, 2003 - 2009
FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S.
As FIFA leaders gathered for a meeting, Swiss law enforcement officials arrived unannounced and made arrests at the Justice Department’s req
Ex-HP CEO Carly Fiorina says Chinese 'don't innovate' - Fortune
The presidential hopeful explained 'that is why they are stealing our intellectual property'.
Google's Hiroshi Lockheimer confirms Android M for this year, talks Andr...
Prior to this week's Google I/O developers' conference in San Francisco, Google's Vice President of Engineering for Android Hiroshi Lockheim
My Life with Piper: From Big House to Small Screen — Matter — Medium
The other true story behind ‘Orange Is the New Black’
Review: On Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ Tour, the Underdog Emerges as Cool Kid
With the release of the album in the fall, the singer neatly ascended to the top of the pop hierarchy. Her new tour proves that she has succ
Mark Zuckerberg just dropped another $100M to protect his privacy
Remember when Mark Zuckerberg declared that the age of privacy was over?
Why I left being CTO of The New York Times, joined a startup, and am ple...
We should challenge ourselves to make the world a better place in the ways that we can.
Americans are using more energy, but green tech is softening the blow
It may be tough to satisfy the US' seemingly never-ending thirst for energy, but clean power sources are at least helping to soften the impa
Open and Fair Skies - Hemispheres Inflight Magazine
Welcome aboard, and thanks for choosing United
Top U.S. airlines warn against Gulf carriers’ expansion - The Washington...
CEOs of Delta, American and United say unfair competition will cost U.S. jobs.
U.S. Airlines Claim to Document Subsidies at Gulf Rivals - WSJ
Delta, American and United Continental hired investigators to obtain documents from corporate registry offices in dozens of countries where
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Get Booed, Kanye West Censored at 2015 B...
If you're part of the Kardashian crew, you know that sometimes, no matter what you do, haters gon...
Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris: How the Bad Blood Singer Finally Found M...
A few weeks ago, Taylor Swift and her new boyfriend Calvin Harris held a very special dinner part...
Kennesaw State adviser placed on leave after confrontation with student ...
"Sitting here until someone is available is harassing them," Abby Dawson told the student.