In 1973 I attended Summer Jam at Watkins Glen featuring the Dead, The Band, and the Allman Brothers Band. I was fifteen and had an epiphany that I would commit my life to art. I went on to study printmaking at The Evergreen State College with Young Harvill and electronic artforms with Dan Sandin at the Electronic visualization laboratory in Chicago. I worked long enough for computer game companies that I no longer have to. My days are now spent coaxing form out of porcelain and trying to achieve the perfect tommoku glaze.
- uic, evergreen state collegepresent
- evergreen state college
- electronic visualization laboritory
- champaign central high
- The Evergreen State College
- The Evergreen State College1979 - 1982
- MoonshineJugpotter, photographer, 2008 - presenthttps://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonshineJug
- atari games
- learning co.
- berkeley city college
- uiuc biomedical communications
- Atari Games
- berkely city college