5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I do not know where to post this. But are you going to add a C++ course or computer science course. I and sure many other people would really like that. Thanks.Jul 19, 2012
- Mr. homeandlearn. i love ur free tutorials, it gives me more knowledge about vb.
pls sir how can i store large datatable rows into sqldatabase? send anwser to my email address: email@example.comJul 25, 2012
- It's a good point, Ihsan, and I very much wanted to offer the same deal in Pakistan. However, I want to do it via PayPal because it's easier to handle the downloads that way. Of course, PayPal don't operate in Pakistan, so that's the big hurdle. Technology Times has a good article on the PayPal issue here:
I'm looking into payments via mobile phone, and also companies like Payza, who do operate in Pakistan.Sep 24, 2012
- sir plz tell me about c# i wanna make this my professionMar 17, 2013
- pls how can i get a site online that i can learn excel and financial modelling ?May 19, 2013
- sir on web designing page " how to create a basic html "s video is not responding please do something about that..Dec 19, 2015
- Hi, I really enjoyed your Free Java Course, however I'm having a bit of a problem on the Calculator course.
Free Java Course
Subtract, Divide and Multiply Buttons for our Java Calculator
The switch statement has a case for each of the math operators: +, -, /, and *. We haven't added any code, yet. But have a look at the code you already have for you equals button:
total2 = total1 + Double.parseDouble( txtDisplay.getText( ) ) ;
txtDisplay.setText( Double.toString(total2) );
total1 = 0;
The last two lines are OK, and don't need to be changed. The first line, however, can be used in the switch statement. This line, remember, is the one that adds up.
It can be moved up and used as the code for the + case:
What does "It can be moved up" mean & how do you do that?
I would really appreciate a prompt reply, thanks.50w