PS. Thank you to my awesome fans and viewers for requesting this game. The fans get what the fans want!
- heycheri.comBlogger, 2002 - present
- RainFactory, Inc.Director of Brand Engagement, 2015 - present
- Monsoon CompanyDirector of Social Engagement, 2015 - 2015
- SKULLYDirector of Communications, 2014 - 2015
- Social Media ConsultantPR/Digital Marketing Consultant, 2012 - 2014
- VirginEditor & Social Media Consultant, 2012 - 2014
- IdentifiedSocial Media Strategist, 2012 - 2012
- The Next WebLead Social Media News Editor, 2011 - 2011
- G4TVFreelance Features Editor, 2011 - 2011
- DestructoidPreviews Editor, 2011 - 2011
- Ubisoft EntertainmentFrag Doll Cadette, 2010 - 2011
A preview of the Skully AR-1 helmet with heads-up display
Motorcycle helmets, gear and accessories. Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices -- Guaranteed
SKULLY AR-1 The World's Smartest Motorcycle Helmet
Heads-up display, rearview camera, & GPS navigation.
The boy who ran away from home with me. * Sherilynn Macale (HeyCheri)
When I was seventeen years old, I ran away from home and lived on the streets of Stockton for over 7 months. This is a story about the boy I
Be Grateful for the Little Things. * Sherilynn Macale (HeyCheri)
It was late at night. I had just gotten off of work, and my friends were in the neighborhood. They were in good spirits, and were excited to
15 Stereotypes About Journalists That Are ABSOLUTELY True
We all know stereotypes are wrong but sometimes stereotypes are stereotypes because they're true....
Stress Reduction for Control Freaks - Simple and Manageable * Sherilynn ...
We are giving way too much energy to stressing out. This is how I deal with stressful moments.
A website wants to feature me as a Hot Babe. Should I do it? * Sherilynn...
I think the biggest thing holding me back from modeling 24/7 is the fact that I am smart, and that I don't want to be known for just my look
Guess who accidentally deleted her Tumblr last night? * Sherilynn Macale...
Ugh. Whyyyyyy. WHYYYYYY.
Are blind men supposed to make you feel uncomfortable? * Sherilynn Macal...
With a normal person -- a seeing person -- visual cues can sort of clue a person in to when you're not feeling enthralled by conversation. B