1-800-318-2596, TTY: 1-855-889-4325
- What is the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- What if I have job-based insurance?
- How can I get lower costs on Marketplace coverage?
- What do small businesses need to know?
- Do I qualify for Medicaid?
- What if I'm self-employed?
- What if I have a pre-existing health condition?
- How does the health care law protect me?
CMS participates in this open forum in order to increase government transparency, enhance information sharing, promote public participation, and encourage collaboration with the agency.
In addition, CMS does not collect, maintain or disseminate information posted here. If you choose to provide information to Google+ through registration or other interaction with the site, such actions are between you and Google. Any information that you provide to register on Google+ is voluntarily contributed and is not maintained by CMS. This information may be available to HealthCare.gov Page Administrators in whole or part, based on a user's privacy settings. CMS does not routinely solicit, collect, or maintain any personally identifiable information from individuals who visit, like, comment, or otherwise engage with the HealthCare.gov Google+ page. Although you may voluntarily contribute to Google+ with the intent to share the information with others on the CMS Google+ Page, to protect your privacy, please do not disclose personally identifiable information about yourself or others.
More info on our privacy notice and comment policy.