The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench is the deepest part of the world's oceans. It is located in the western Pacific Ocean, to the east of the Mariana Islands. The trench is about 2,550 kilometres (1,580 mi) long but has an average width of only 69 kilometres (43 mi). It reaches a maximum-known depth of 10,994 m (± 40 m) or 6.831 mi (36,070 ± 131 ft) at the Challenger Deep, a small slot-shaped valley in its floor, at its southern end, .....
Read more : http://www.geologypage.com/2015/03/mariana-trench-deepest-part-of-ocean.html
#DAZ3D - #StrongPonytailStylizedHair for #Genesis3FemaleHair high #ponytail is a #brand #newstylish #ponytailhairstyle #highquality for your #Genesis 3 #female head. In fact many #dynamic actions your #imagination with these #hairstylized3 #longtailsbrands....
An astronaut aboard the International Space Station (ISS) used the highest power lens available to document the complex patterns around Cape Coral, a master-planned city born in 1957. The development is a hub of the Fort Myers metropolitan area—one of the youngest cities in the United States and home to 680,000 people.
Cape Coral is also known to some as the “Waterfront Wonderland.” Many of the dark lines through this development on the Gulf of Mexico are not streets but a vast network of constructed canals totaling more than 400 miles (640 kilometers)—perhaps the longest canal shoreline in the world. The canal system is so extensive that local ecology and tides have been affected.
Boat wakes (image center) appear as thin white lines on the wide Caloosahatchee River, which separates Cape Coral from Iona. The Caloosahatchee has been extensively engineered to assist river traffic. One such channel is the straight line (top left) cutting through the small islands, or keys. The 3,400 feet (1,000 meter) long Cape Coral Bridge (lower right) was opened in early 1964, just a few years after the founding of the city. The bridge significantly reduces travel times to the cities of Iona and Fort Myers on the opposite side of the river. Another bridge (on the left) leads to Sanibel Island, a popular tourist destination.
Many of the shorelines are extensively covered by mangrove wetlands. Several areas in the region are protected, partly because mangroves protect coastlines against erosion. Manatees abound in the waters of Florida, and a wildlife refuge for manatees has been established on San Carlos Bay.
- Institut Teknologi BandungMaster of Groundwater Engineering, Hydrogeology Engineering/Technical, 2007 - 2010
- Institut Teknologi BandungGeology Technical/Engineering, 1996 - 2003
- SMAN 3 BandungHight School, 1993 - 1996
- SMPN 2 Tanjung Karang present name as SMPN 2 Bandar LampungJunior Hight School, 1990 - 1993
- Student Garden Teluk Betung Bandar LampungYoung Garden/Elementary, 1984 - 1990
- Harlin Mandala StudioArtist 3d cg, 2003 - present
- Harlin Mandala StudioMusician/Composer, 2008 - present
- Dinas Pertambangan dan Energi (Mineral and Energy Dept. Unit) Lampung Province : Provinsi LampungStaf Geology at Sub Unit :Geology,, 2015 - presentGeology, geologic disaster, 3d Graphic Illustrator, CGI Geology, Mineral Sources.
- Dinas Pertambangan dan Energi Provinsi LampungStaff at Oil, Gas and Energy Conservation, 2008 - 2015
- Dinas Pertambangan dan Energy Provinsi LampungStaff at Hydrogeology and Planology on Sumber Daya Moneral (Mineral Resources), 2005 - 2008
- FreelanceMusician/Composer, 2000 - 2008
- Musang BandBacking Vocal, 1999 - 1999
- Student Choir of ITB Bandung (PSM ITB)Bass Vocal, 1996 - 2003
- Badan Pelaksana Harian Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Geologi ITB (HMTG-GEA ITB Bandung)Chief of Unit Scholarship Campaign, 1998 - 1999
- BPH HMTG-GEA ITB BandungMember of education unit and Chief Sub Unit Scholarship and Educational campaign, 1997 - 1998
- BPA HMTG GEA ITBLegislatif, 1999 - 1999
Show or hide your profile tabs in Google+ - Google+ Help
My Profile and +1's. Set your Google profile photo to help your friends identify you. Follow these steps to set or change your profile p
Saudi Arabia to finance Morocco projects worth $ 1.25 bn - MENAFN
(MENAFN - Arab News) Yesterday's Saudi-Moroccan summit talks between Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah and King Muhammad focus
SoundClick artist: Harlin Pasili Ansori - Classical Music, Piano Classic...
Classical Music, Piano Classic, Neo Classic, Musical. Harlin Pasili Ansori . Orchestra, new wave.
Indonesia girl back with family after 2004 tsunami
Indonesian girl who was swept away in the 2004 tsunami is reunited with her family