- University of SheffieldBusiness Studies and Information Management, 2000 - 2003
- Scarborough Sixth Form CollegeBusiness Studies, Information Technology, French, Maths, 1998 - 2000
- Filey SchoolGCSEs, 1993 - 1998
- British Sky BroadcastingSky News Video Game Correspondent, 2012 - present
- Wired MagazineWired UK Video Game Freelancer, 2013 - presentI write about video games for the UK science and technology monthly. Previous features include a review of the Razer Edge Pro tablet as part of a handheld gaming roundup with Gadget Show presenter Pollyanna Woodward.
- BaftaBAFTA Jury Member and Event Host, 2010 - presentI am a member of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts and sit on the jury for numerous Games Awards categories. I have hosted events at BAFTA's London headquarters including a Child of Eden Demo and Q&A with creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi, and a Batman: Arkham City Demo and Q&A with talent from developer Rocksteady Studios.
- British Broadcasting CorporationBBC Radio 5 live Video Game Correspondent, 2010 - presentI am BBC Radio 5 live's resident video game correspondent. I appear on Saturday Edition with Chris Warburton, presenting the week's gaming news, chart, and reviews. I broadcast from BBC's New Broadcasting House in London, and from events including E3 and Gamescom. I also regularly contribute to 5 live's Up All Night programme, talking about the week's gaming news.
- CBS InteractiveEditor, GameSpot UK, 2006 - 2013I was the Editor of the UK's biggest videogames website, attracting 3.1m unique users per month. Responsibilities: Leading and managing the editorial team Being the main point of contact for US editors Leading the publication’s direction, with focus on the needs of the UK audience Working cheek-by-jowl with the US editorial team, ensuring consistency of output and division of time across the international teams Working with colleagues, especially peer-level brand leaders, across the rest of CBSi, especially in the UK Budgeting and other strategic planning Hitting and exceeding targets where possible, growing the publication’s overall audience Data and production responsibility Liaising with Product Management Working with Sales to match editorial output with commercial opportunities Ethics Using Twitter, Facebook and other sites in line with company’s Social Media Policy Winning awards both internally and externally Being the face/voice of GameSpot in the wider media UK media Maintaining a central voice on publication through writing and multimedia
Quidco - The UK's No.1 Cashback & Voucher Codes Site
The UK's Most Popular Cashback, Voucher Codes and Restaurant Voucher Site With Over 1.5 Million Members Saving Money at Over 3000 Top Retail
YouTube - Start-Select - Okabu Preview, Dead Island Q&A
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi