My old "write a real Linux driver" talk, filmed at IBM back in 2008. It's old, and long, but still mostly relevant. Thanks to linux.com for digging it up and putting it online.
59 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I was disappointed that they didn't let us keep the gotemp probes after your talk.Aug 17, 2012
- For those who want to follow this tutorial without the USB thermometer hardware, there is this QEMU patch I wrote: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-11/msg00440.htmlAug 17, 2012
- they didn't? where did they go to? It was so long ago I really don't remember.
ah, cool, I forgot about that old patch, thanks for digging it up.Aug 17, 2012
- I believe they have them available on a check out basis for employees who want to work through the video tutorial.Aug 17, 2012
- It's very educational, I am trying to follow this through the images, cuz the sound quality (of the video available at linuxfoundation) is very poor. It's a guess game for me, as well!Mar 5, 2013
- Mar 5, 2013