13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Hello. I would like contact you personally (with email or chat private) I have some ideas. Please write me soon as possible for hangout. Thanks!!Oct 11, 2016
- You used to have RSS for your blog, but no more.
What happened to it?Nov 8, 2016
- Getting rid of that dump (facebook), is a great thing!Nov 25, 2016
- The RSS feed for your blog seems to be broken.Jan 31, 2017
- Joe Pool+1I installed the Greenshot update today. Now my Greenshot is in German, I think. Crap!Mar 9, 2017
- Near perfect shareware...I have but one proposal: Let us CHOOSE the printer we want to output to in the print dialog, preselecting the "selected printer" as default, and then letting us redirect.
Reason: I have configured two printers, default in B&W (to save toner cost), the other in Color (as needed). If I could select the specific printer, I could use Color...instead of capturing without printing, and then opening the color image to send to the color (virtual) printer. That way, I get to keep my toner savings, but elect to print in color when the situation requires. And, I could, on those rare occasions, also elect to print to my 11"x17" (Tabloid) printer for a large image. when needed.
For me, it would be a boon...but I understand if I'm asking for complexity beyond the scope of the excellent voluntary project you're providing. (P.S.: Miles better than Gadwin, which I used to use!)34w
Add a comment...