What if roads, those huge empty spaces we drive, walk and ride on, could provide solar power? Groups of researchers are trying to perfect the technology, claiming it could power the U.S. three times over. Take a look: http://goo.gl/Pf2tjS
586 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 80 previous comments
- Hay thats my town sandpoint idahoMay 23, 2014
- It has to be very strong, to handle rock slides..
but more importantly is friction.. friction with the wheels.. when they are wet.. when it snows (they claim that it can melt the snow.. but I think it is a bit more complicated than they say)
It is a great idea, and I hope that they raise the money and put this thing into development!May 23, 2014
- May 26, 2014
- To all the doubters out there, don't worry. We are going to drag you kicking and screaming into a better future and you won't have to thank us when we get there.May 29, 2014
- #FlyingCars since the '50's (if not earlier by about this time. We're nowhere close to the technology to make it happen because of a certain unnamed industry c*O*ugh I think we a*L*l know who... not a doubter, but we've been promisedMay 29, 2014
- Yahoo MessengerSep 19, 2014
Add a comment...