Search trends can't predict the future, but it sure is fun to try. With the Oscars coming up on Sunday, we've taken a look at what past years have told us as far the winners and losers of Hollywood's biggest night and put together some predictions for Best Picture, Best Actor and Best Actress this year. Followfor all the official news and enjoy the glitz, the glamour and of course, the gowns, this weekend.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Search trends hold some very interesting predictions.
and That's what the Flag button is for. =)Feb 24, 2012
- Maybe y'all need to see if you can leverage Palantir's tech? They'd probably suss it all out with a fairly high degree of certainty?Feb 24, 2012
- , as you see my post is down and you are addressing me, getting attention (ahhhhhh) see just what I wanted it to produce. My post was an early heads up to Google. You may not know this, but other people have issues that they want Google to address....Feb 24, 2012
- I can't find the -1 button, but here it is for that comment!Feb 25, 2012
- Looks like my comment got erased, and I honestly can't remember what it was...but it must have been awesome!Feb 27, 2012
- Its really an interesting to get predictions :)Feb 28, 2012