Give your iGoogle homepage an even more personalized look with new immersive, full-page themes. Read about the new options on the Inside Search blog (http://goo.gl/8Ytj8) and then try one out for yourself by selecting one from the theme directory, which you can access by clicking on the theme icon at the top right of your iGoogle page, next to the gear icon. If you don't have an iGoogle page, set one up at http://www.google.com/ig and have all the information you want and need frequently -- Gmail, weather, stocks, trivia, you name it -- at your fingertips.
147 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 50 previous comments
- I also have an important observation. I need to have possibility to connect any printer/scanner/etc device to Android-PC-laptop-smartphone BY USB CABLE !!! AND TO HAVE AUTOMATED DRIVER BY GOOGLE-ANDROID-UPDATE, exactly as microsoft is doing so we can have automatically driver for any device from Microsoft Update !!!Mar 5, 2012
- I use iGoogle a lot, with lots of tabs and RSS feeds in them (one tab per category), but the new way of accessing tabs is making it unusable... iGoogle is my main access to the internet, having a direct view on everything that I want to know and follow. But I'm not sure I'll still use it if the tabs remain as they are, accessible only through a button...Mar 9, 2012
- Weird. 3 months later...flush...Jul 6, 2012
- Month 1...I hope Google changes course and makes a strategic decision to ...turn iGoogle into GoogleTimeline...to compete more with Facebook...lol. 16 months later...iGoogle remains and g+ is on the block.Jul 7, 2012
We still have time!!! (kidding....)Jul 7, 2012
- Why you decide to whut down iGoogle???? WHY?
People love it. If it turned down lot of people who have peronalized pages go to different service (yahoo, netvibes, other)...Feb 21, 2013