Many companies are putting teasers for their big game day ads on YouTube well ahead of the kickoff. Are you excited for Sunday's ads? What are some of your favorites from past years?
Can't wait to check out Sunday's gametime ads? Thanks to YouTube, you don't have to! This article from Fortune explores how many marketers are extending their broadcast campaigns by posting their ads to YouTube ahead of the game.
128 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- thanks to the de-violencing of the NFL by those who don't really care about the NFL or football in general. Are you old enough to have watched the Roman Circus? Vampire or a Highlander Immortal?Jan 31, 2013
- Come on don't waist them. That's the only reason i watch. HahaJan 31, 2013
- and for people who don't care, you are making an awful lot of posts.Feb 1, 2013
how are u?Feb 1, 2013
- I don't care about the ads, I care about the problem.Feb 1, 2013
- Most Super Bowls ads are awful. Anyway, the companies use them for the next six months, continuously, full and cut down versions. They'll just turn up during the shows I watch and I didn't have to sit through a game I don't like to mute them.Feb 4, 2013