315 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 23 previous comments
- Sweden had their riots in May of this year. You honestly believe that they went from a country with so much class-based tension and hostility towards immigrants that their capital erupted in violent riots for a week to some kind of Uopia in 7 months? Stop drinking the media's Kool-Aid; every nation has its problems.
I didn't say "our society is disrupted." I said "THE PEACE" is when people affect meaningful social change, because the change means an end to the status quo, which is bad for the beneficiaries of the status quo. This is not relegated to America. This is humanity.Dec 7, 2013
- how did you get that game on or videoDec 7, 2013
- Dec 7, 2013
- Nobel peace price, what a con! you can fool us.Dec 9, 2013
- All of you! Please get off google+ and spend some time on Wikipedia. Or even google search. That way you have more facts than opinions. Peace!Dec 9, 2013
- I beg your pardon! Google is in California not Bangladesh. I have seen Nadine Gordimer, Saul Bellow, Ellie Weisel, and Mother Theresa in person in the flesh (during my slow periods)
The principle of a peace prize is discussion between human beings. I'm glad Matthew Young wrote back to me to clarify his thought. Thought. Not my wikpedia is more splendid than yours. He's is essence right- our media is bipartisan capitalist entrenched within our tax-brackets. Google is actually more neutral that television because of the stock-market, meaning its more of a television set than three networks. The reason why we should turn off our televisions isn't because China and Japan have gone over the line on military spending. Give Putin a bronze star if he tells China to grow food rather than buy weapons. An the reason we should turn off our televisions isn't because Pakistan decides to be a hotel for terrorists, Our art on television stinks.Dec 9, 2013
Add a comment...