If eating healthier is a part of your New Year's resolutions, use the Google Search app to help you accomplish your goal. Say you're contemplating eating mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes. Tap the microphone on the Google Search App or say "Ok Google" followed by "compare mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes." Google will show you a side-by-side comparison of nutritional information such as calories, carbohydrates and protein. While mashed potatoes may be more tempting, it's easy to see that sweet potatoes are more nutritious. If you're on iOS, just make sure you have the updated Google Search app (http://goo.gl/jyHdMp)—open it, sign in and you're ready to go.
1280 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 70 previous comments
- I, MICHAEL WANT THE PUBLIC TO THAT I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR A LONG TIME RUNNING A MASSAGE COMPANY FOR THE GAYS IN THE AMOUNT OF 45.00 FOR THE FIRST HALF PRICE , FOR THE FIRST PERSON READ THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS ADD IS FREE ONE TIME FREE MASSAGE. I DO HOUSE CALL ONLY WHICH IS VISIT YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MY HOUSE PHONE NUMBER (678) 705-4290 OR CELLPHONE NUMBER (678) 886-3172 HOUR OF WORK BETWEEN 6:00 AM TO 7:00 PM I'M ON CALL THANK'SJan 5, 2014
- Compare cherries vs cheeriosMar 24, 2014
- Excells at comparisions like that in every way.
Can Google compare apple to banana and snickers bar?
Try in WA: apple vs banana vs snickersMar 25, 2014
- This no longer works, what happened?Mar 29, 2016
- Can confirm, this no longer works. Re-asking the question: What happened?Jun 24, 2016
- not working, google qualityAug 28, 2016
Add a comment...