Discussing the science of rock n' roll with Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am? Doesn't get much cooler than that. Add to your circles and read the post below to find out how to join this musically and scientifically inclined Hangout, and get more information on this year's Google Science Fair, open worldwide to students 13-18. Deadline for submissions is April 1 (http://www.google.com/sciencefair).
I think science IS rock’n roll. Whatam I talking about? Find out right here in my G+ hangout with the 2011 GoogleScience Fair finalists on Thursday, 3/8/12 2:30 PM PST. Have questions you want me to answer aboutscience and music? Post them here withthe #googleiamwill Andbe sure to check out the Google Science Fair at google.com/sciencefair
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- Will I Am made beats with Michael Jackson. If that's not rock 'n roll, I dont know what is. Do some research.Mar 6, 2012
- Then you don't know what rock 'n' roll is.
Michael Jackson hadn't been rock 'n' roll for a very long time.Mar 6, 2012
- Hey! It's true, Science is like Music Industry (not R&R).
doesn't rip samples from other successful songs, If he has succeded further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants, just like Newton (sorry Will, I couldn't help myself ;-)
On the other hand, if you think it is that easy, just try doing it by yourself.Mar 7, 2012
- What does easy or difficult have to do with good music or science?Mar 7, 2012
- music hasno barsMar 9, 2012
- love songs or remenbering wen i was little girl.Mar 16, 2012