If you're in the U.S., today you'll notice some changes to the search results page on your desktop. It's now cleaner and simpler—more consistent with the tablet and mobile design. There's a greater focus on the answers you’re looking for, whether from web results or from a feature like the Knowledge Graph. Read more on the blog: http://goo.gl/tHu38 and leave us feedback in the comments below.
309 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 236 previous comments
- Apr 21, 2013
- WellI like the old format better.
Why is the instant preview gone for all listings but the Google local listings?
Why is the instant preview for the local listings the full length of a page and why is half that space going to mentioning other similar businesses?
Why is there no more instant preview of the actual website? This was a nice feature that saved going to a site that was not worth going to like some crappy site trolling for traffic with no real content.
I am in Canada and noticed that some but all of the recent changes on Google.com are on Google.ca. In Canada we do not yet have the personal listing result icon. When will the personal result function be coming to Canada? That seems like it could be an interesting feature.Apr 26, 2013
- I absolutely loathe this layout and it's the first thing I fix when I install chrome. http://userstyles.org/styles/78857/googleJul 4, 2013
- So I hope i only have to "goto" search tools and select "all" once!
and not for every search i do. Is that true? Can you make it
clear on the menu that my choice if forever until i change it?
Aug 9, 2013
- You know, it might have been spiffy if Google had let the USERS decide which version they prefer? Seeing something designed for mobile on a PC is like being the 5th person to use the same tea bag.Aug 30, 2013
- AMERICANAMEDIRECTVApr 2, 2015
Add a comment...