Oh well, 2.6.12 for Windows is available now. The link below is a composite 32/64bit installer. Sorry about the wait. Oh, and yes — still fixing bugs to prepare 2.8.
66 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- This post was the only source for the 2.6.12 version when I downloaded it.Feb 19, 2012
- Whatever it's officially build or not, the point is GIMP should update its link properly or it should not bother included Windows binaries in the website at all.
It's not like other Windows builds were officially build but why 2.6.12 wasn't on the site already? People were confusing that 2.6.12 were just some rant some experimental version just because it's not on the official site.Feb 20, 2012
- Hi! I've found really bad error in 2.6.12 - I can't import pdf files properly. Only vector elements (e.g. texts) can be opened, raster images are missing or left as black rectangles. 2.6.11 works fine. (Win7 64bit)Feb 20, 2012
- Must try when I get home.Feb 20, 2012
- What are we supposed to see on that tiny screenshot? :)
What is the width/height of the image you were saving?Feb 22, 2012
- There seems to be a problem with Ghostscript on Win64. Partha reported that yesterday. We'll have a look, thanks!Feb 22, 2012