Start a hangout
158 followers|19,012 views
Get detailed information about Ganpat University's MBA and BBA Programs.
The University, where students meet success.
Official Google+ page of Ganpat University, Mehsana, INDIA. Students, Faculties, Staff, Alumni, Industry Partners and Friends of the university are invited to join the group.
The University will be using this page for communicating with students, faculties, alumni and friends of the university.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
- Established by the State Government through enactment of Act No.19 of 2005
- Recognized by the UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956
- Permanent Member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities), New Delhi
- Lush green hi-tech and sports campus spread over 300 acres of land with more than 50,000 trees on campus.
- Endowed with amenities like Banks, Post Office, Separate hostels for girls and boys, Health Centre, Gymnasium, Staff Quarters, Canteen, Shopping Complex, Guest House, Sports Complex, and Open-Air-Theatre etc.
TREND SETTING INITIATIVES
- First State Private University to offer 5 Years Integrated Programs in Management and Computer Science
- The very first Pharmacy Institute in Gujarat which is accredited by NBA-AICTE
- First University in Gujarat to offer B.Tech. in Marine Engineering approved by Director General of Shipping.
- First University to offer Post Graduate Diploma in ERP Systems
- First University to offer MBA in Pharmaceuticals, in Agribusiness, and in Media & Entertainment
- Offers industry-focused specialized professional programs in Management, Engineering, and in Computer Applications in collaboration with industry leaders like IBM and Oracle.
- Collaborative research project and consultancy engagement by linkage between University and Industry
ADOPTION OF GLOBAL LEARNING MECHANISM
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for all programs having unique features like enhanced learning opportunities, ability to match students’ scholastic needs and aspirations.
SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES
- International Conferences
- Industry Focused Symposium and Seminars
- Education Loan Assistance
- Dedicated Training and Placement Cell
- ‘Sanskaran’ - Cultural and Extra-Curricular Activity Cell
- On-Campus Medical Facility
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Transportation Facility
- Program Specific Students’ Club