(Frequently Asked #Questions
)Q: When is the release of #Pokémon GO in the #Philippines ?
A: No one knows. If you encounter a website, blog, community, and forum claiming "in 9 hours" or "in July 27", never
visit them again. They are trying to make tons of money by releasing false and unverified information
. Yes, even if they are journalists claiming "from my very reliable source". No one is a "very reliable source" but Niantic, period.Q: What is the phone requirements of #PokémonGO ? / Will it run on my phone?
A: Read the official KB here: https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/221958248-Supported-devicesQ: Can I spoof/fake my location?
A: No, YOU WILL GET BANNED.
* use of modified or unofficial software
* playing with multiple accounts -- only one account per player
* sharing of accounts
* using tools (software) or techniques (non-software) to alter or falsify your location
* selling and/or trading of accounts
We are not making this up. Read the official:
* Pokémon GO Trainer guidelines here: https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/221993967-Pok%C3%A9mon-GO-Trainer-guidelines
* Pokémon GO Terms of Service: https://www.nianticlabs.com/terms/pokemongo/en
A: Read the official Known Issues page here: https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/221958208-Known-IssuesQ: But it is not listed in their Known Issues, can I report it?
A: Yes, click the "Submit a request" button on this page: https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.comQ: I want to report a cheater!
A: Click the "Submit a request" button on this page: https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com