So long and thanks for all the +1s!
So long and thanks for all the +1s!
1 Franklin Parkway San Mateo, CA 94403
Gain from Our Perspective®
For over six decades, individuals and institutions around the world have viewed Franklin Templeton Investments as a trusted partner in asset management. We leverage the expertise of multiple, independent investment teams to deliver truly specialized expertise across a wide range of styles and asset classes, from traditional to alternative strategies and multi-asset solutions. Our investment professionals are on the ground across the globe, spotting investment ideas and potential risks firsthand. Collectively, they allow us to offer clients a unique investment perspective, shaped by local expertise, global context and a long-term investment horizon.
This site is intended for residents of the United States only. If you do not reside in the United States, please visit our global portal page for assistance with Franklin Templeton products and services legally available in your place of residence. Nothing on this site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell, or a recommendation for a security or any other product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation, offer, recommendation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of that jurisdiction.
Franklin Templeton does not control, adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for content, tools, products or services (including any software, links, advertising, opinions, comments, advice, recommendations, or security or privacy policies) available on or through third party sites or media, including Google+.
Any opinions expressed by Google+ users are those of the persons submitting the comments or posts and do not represent the views of Franklin Templeton or its management. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions; by submitting them you agree that we may use them without compensation or attribution to you.
Investors should carefully consider mutual fund and/or college savings plan investment goals, risks, charges and expenses before investing. To obtain a mutual fund summary prospectus and/or prospectus or 529 plan disclosure document, which contain this and other information, talk to your financial advisor or call Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc., the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton’s U.S. registered mutual funds and the manager and underwriter for a 529 plan at (800) DIAL BEN / (800) 342-5236 or visit franklintempleton.com. You should read the mutual fund prospectus and/or 529 plan disclosure document carefully before investing or sending money and, with respect to 529 plan investments, consider whether your, or the beneficiary’s, home state offers any state tax or other benefits that are only available for investments in its qualified tuition program.
All investments involve risk, including possible loss of principal. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions.
Diversification does not guarantee profit or protect against risk of loss.
Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors.
Investments in fast-growing industries, including the technology and telecommunications sectors (which has historically been volatile) could result in increased price fluctuation, especially over the short term due to the rapid pace of product change and development and changes in government regulation of companies emphasizing scientific or technological advancement.Franklin Templeton Templeton’s portfolio manager views are for informational purposes only and should not be considered individual investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any security or to adopt any investment strategy. They are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market, industry, investment or strategy. Because market and economic conditions are subject to change, Franklin Templeton comments, opinions and analyses are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Reliance upon information in the posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc.
We welcome your comments! To help ensure exchanges are productive and respectful of diverse viewpoints, and generally stay on topic, we require that you follow our guidelines.
- Moderated Comments. We review comments and reserve the right to block any comments or commenters, including those we deem inappropriate or offensive.
- Be civil. We can handle disagreement and constructive criticism, but ask that you refrain from general or personal attacks, or being disrespectful of Franklin Templeton, other companies, your fellow viewers, and others.
- Be constructive. Attacks or “off-limits” comments such as those concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes between you and another will be excluded. If you would like to provide feedback or receive follow-up, please write to us directly at email@example.com.
- No spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, are promotional in nature, or attempting to influence polls, rankings, or web traffic will be excluded.
- No offensive language. Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that discriminatory, libelous, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats or harassment, obscene or sexually explicit language) will not be tolerated.
- No personal financial or private information. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information on this public site. If you have immediate service needs or require help with a transaction, please contact our Customer Service at www.franklintempleton.com or call (800) DIAL BEN / (800) 342-5236.
- No investment advice. Comments that request or provide specific investment advice, recommendations or testimonials will be excluded as this site is intended as informational only.
- Obey the law. Of course. Respect the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, confidential or proprietary information, and so forth.