FlexLink is one of the world’s leading conveyor manufacturers, offering flexible, modular conveyors and industrial automation and assembly equipment. FlexLink specializes in automated plastic chain conveyor systems, including aluminum conveyors, stainless steel conveyors and wide belt conveyors.
FlexLink is part of COESIA, a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
These conveyor systems and material handling solutions include:
- Accumulation Conveyors
- Elevating/Incline/Wedge Conveyors and Spiral Elevators
- Pallet and Puck Handling Systems
- Palletizing Conveyor Systems
- Balancing Solutions
- Pick and Place Systems
- Aluminum Profile Systems
- Efficiency Tools and OEEE Software
- Transfer Conveyor Units, including Pushers, Roller Bridges, and Wipe-Off Units
Conveyors by FlexLink are used in many industries and applications, including automotive, bearings, electronics, food and beverages, laboratory automation, optical, personal/consumer/health and beauty products, pharmaceuticals, paper converting/tissue/massflow and tobacco manufacturing applications.