Here are a few popular activities you can do with #HalaAbuDhabi to make the most of your transit time.
Which one is your favorite?
+971 2 599 0000
Welcome to the official Etihad Airways Google+ page!
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2014 carried 14.8 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 111 existing or announced passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, and more than 200 aircraft on firm order, including 67 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777-X, 62 Airbus A350s and seven Airbus A380s.
Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Aer Lingus, Alitalia, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia, and Swiss-based Darwin Airline, trading as Etihad Regional. Etihad Airways, along with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Etihad Regional, Jet Airways and NIKI, also participate in Etihad Airways Partners, a new brand that brings together like-minded airlines to offer customers more choice through improved networks and schedules and enhanced frequent flyer benefits. For more information, please visit: www.etihad.com
We're online 24 hours a day to answer your enquiries in English and Arabic. To book flights or find out more about us, please visit www.etihad.com.
* Posting of Etihad Airways or its partners employees’ personal details (such as names, email addresses and phone numbers) is not allowed.
* Don’t publish any personal details on our Google Plus page (like email addresses, phone numbers, booking and flight details, and Etihad Guest Account numbers). If you need to send us these details, email them at SocialMedia@etihad.ae.
* Content should adhere to the political, religious, and cultural values of UAE.
* This isn't the place to sell your products and services or promote events and activities.
* Any post that is found to be offensive, dis-respectful, off-topic, or considered SPAM, will be taken down.
* Negative feedback and criticism is always welcomed but repeated discussions on the same topic will be removed.