Shanti nagar sec 4-5 @ 68lacs,
Gaurav residency Kanakia school @ 67 lack.
Rna leberty @ 80Lac
La gardenia Kanakia @ 85lacs. ...
Jangid enclave Kanakia @ 1cr..
Ostwal Orbit @ 85lacs
1bhk @ 70lacs
Jan kalyan nagar.
Marol 1bhk @ 85lacs.
3bhk @ 331lacs
Dheeraj Gaurav Heights opp. Infinity mall.
Azad Nagar Near metro 3bhk @ 2.50Cr 1year possession.
+971 2 599 0000
Welcome to the official Etihad Airways Google+ page!
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2013 carried 11.5 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base Etihad Airways flies to 111 existing or announced passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of 105 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, and more than 200 aircraft on firm order, including 71 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777-X, 62 Airbus A350s and 10 Airbus A380s. Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Seychelles, Virgin Australia, Aer Lingus, Air Serbia and Jet Airways, and is in the process of formalising equity investments in Alitalia and Swiss-based Etihad Regional*. For more information, please visit: www.etihad.com
*Operated by Darwin Airline
We're online 24 hours a day to answer your enquiries in English and Arabic. To book flights or find out more about us, please visit www.etihad.com.
* Posting of Etihad Airways or its partners employees’ personal details (such as names, email addresses and phone numbers) is not allowed.
* Don’t publish any personal details on our Google Plus page (like email addresses, phone numbers, booking and flight details, and Etihad Guest Account numbers). If you need to send us these details, email them at SocialMedia@etihad.ae.
* Content should adhere to the political, religious, and cultural values of UAE.
* This isn't the place to sell your products and services or promote events and activities.
* Any post that is found to be offensive, dis-respectful, off-topic, or considered SPAM, will be taken down.
* Negative feedback and criticism is always welcomed but repeated discussions on the same topic will be removed.