In this issue, we explore:
• How the merger of the real and the virtual world is driving the need for companies to define their digital strategy.
• How collaboration between buyers and suppliers can enhance performance in a macroeconomic recession.
• How collaboration between mature and emerging markets can lead to opportunities for investors and economic and political partners.
• What precautions organizations can take to limit the potential damage from a social media crisis or “flame war.”
• How business planning can activate a company’s sense of purpose and drive innovation and growth.
Other articles ask whether shared services can drive efficiencies in management accounting, how to improve the delivery of O&G megaprojects and how a Swedish food retailer reduced waste and improved efficiency. http://spr.ly/6262BHeE0