In this issue, we explore:
• How the merger of the real and the virtual world is driving the need for companies to define their digital strategy.
• How collaboration between buyers and suppliers can enhance performance in a macroeconomic recession.
• How collaboration between mature and emerging markets can lead to opportunities for investors and economic and political partners.
• What precautions organizations can take to limit the potential damage from a social media crisis or “flame war.”
• How business planning can activate a company’s sense of purpose and drive innovation and growth.
Other articles ask whether shared services can drive efficiencies in management accounting, how to improve the delivery of O&G megaprojects and how a Swedish food retailer reduced waste and improved efficiency. http://spr.ly/6262BHeE0
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
EY material on this page has been prepared for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax, or other professional advice. Please refer to your advisors for specific advice.
Please note that EY does not control the advertising that may appear alongside this page – Google+.
EY may monitor posts and remove or edit objectionable or inappropriate material, including material breaching this social media platform’s user terms (such as spam, including posts for jobs). Those posting such material may also be blocked.