via The Register #maps
- Queensland Writers CentreMarketing and Communications Manager, 2015 - present
- Regional Arts VictoriaGeek in Residence, 2014 - present
- Regional Arts AustraliaNational Digital Arts Platform Producer, 2014 - present
- FreelanceDigital Producer, 2013 - presentI am working with a number of clients in the arts and other sectors at the moment, but I am always on the look out for project worth supporting. If you have something rad you want to talk to me about, get in touch! For more about my freelance work see http://elliottbledsoe.com/about/elliott/curriculum-vitae#freelance-digital-producer.
- Australian Broadcasting CorporationActing Marketing Manager, ABC RN and ABC Jazz, 2013 - 2014I was engaged on a fixed-term contract to fill in for the Marketing Manager. I was responsible for marketing and brand management; policy and strategic development; partnership management; and financial and administrative management. For more about this position see http://elliottbledsoe.com/about/elliott/curriculum-vitae#australian-broadcasting-corporation.
- Australian Broadcasting CorporationActing Marketing Coordinator, ABC RN and ABC Jazz, 2013 - 2013I was engaged on a fixed-term contract to fill in for the Marketing Coordinator. I was responsible for social management; and content management. For more about this position see http://elliottbledsoe.com/about/elliott/curriculum-vitae#australian-broadcasting-corporation.
- Australia Council for the ArtsDigital Content Officer, 2011 - 2013The Digital Content Officer was a new position at the Australia Council for the Arts. The role was designed to implement a strategy for the managing Council’s digital platforms and social media activities. Responsibilities of the role included: social management; digital management; content management; project management; policy and strategic development; public speaking; and training and support. For more about this position see http://elliottbledsoe.com/about/elliott/curriculum-vitae#australia-council-for-the-arts.
- Creative Commons AustraliaProject Officer, 20014 - 2011Creative Commons Australia had a very small team. As such, my responsibilities were very diverse. They included: Outreach and advocacy; client support; events management; social management; digital management; design; research; and volunteers management. Creative Commons is an international non-profit organisation that provides free licences and tools that copyright owners can use to allow others to share, reuse and remix their material, legally. Creative Commons Australia is the affiliate that supports Creative Commons in Australia and administers the Australian Creative Commons licences. Creative Commons Australia was a research project of the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation (CCi). For more about this position, and my corresponding position at the Centre for Creative Industries and Innovation, see http://elliottbledsoe.com/about/elliott/curriculum-vitae/#queensland-university-of-technology.
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and InnovationSenior Research Assistant, 2004 - 2011CCi was a cross-disciplinary research centre focused on the role the creative industries and their contributing disciplines make to a more dynamic and inclusive innovation system and society. It was an internationally focused centre embracing both theoretical and applied research in the areas of media, cultural and communication studies; law; education; economics; business; and information technology. For more about this position, and my corresponding position at the Creative Commons Australia, see http://elliottbledsoe.com/about/elliott/curriculum-vitae/#queensland-university-of-technology.
- Right Angle StudioEditor, Four Thousand, 2007 - 2008I was the founding Editor of the Brisbane masthead of The Thousands, a weekly snapshot of hyperlocal music, film, arts and shopping content delivered by email and published online. Responsibilities of the role included: editorial and content management; partnership management; social management; and events management. For more about this position see http://elliottbledsoe.com/about/elliott/curriculum-vitae#right-angle-studio.
- Griffith UniversityBachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts
- Griffith UniversityMasters of Arts (Cultural Leadership)
0405 059 367
c/o This Must be the Place, Shop 8, Bakery Lane, 694 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley
Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.
Create a new spreadsheet and edit with others at the same time -- from your computer, phone or tablet. Get stuff done with or without an int
Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Movies on Google Play
Visionary director J.J. Abrams brings to life the motion picture event of a generation. As Kylo Ren and the sinister First Order rise from t