93 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- GreatMar 2, 2012
- If even the big corps with their massive war chests of defensive patents can't deal with the situations, how on earth is the small startup ever supposed to have a chance.
It makes me so cross, then really rather sad.Mar 3, 2012
- Looking at it from a developer perspective, I see a concern not on the graphic: I am looking at having to do a patent search before I release code, simply to insure I'm not infringing on a patent I wasn't aware existed when I sat down to develop. Talk about stopping innovation in its tracks. It has the potential to stop development in its tracks,.Mar 3, 2012
- Obligatory post on the 1899 quote: http://www.myoutbox.net/posass.htm
Summary: It's a myth.Mar 6, 2012
- A provisional patent in the US is pretty easy and inexpensive. It gives one about a year of time to think about things - and even if not pursued into a full patent it does create a nice paper trail of prior use in case a troll comes a-grumbling and a-knocking.Mar 6, 2012
- I'm irani no EnglishNov 30, 2012
Add a comment...