Start a hangout
195 followers|68,296 views
Learn from those inventors who've gone before you. First up? Walt Disney.
Add a comment...
We're an online community and idea marketplace that exists to help bring inventors' product ideas to market.
Have you ever thought, "wouldn't it be cool if…"?
We exists to get products ideas out of your head and onto retail shelves, all at no risk to you. www.edisonnation.com.
What began with PBS' Emmy® Award-winning TV series, Everyday Edisons, has evolved into an idea marketplace and web community of innovative people with ideas. Edison Nation is used by people across the world looking to have their ideas seen by some of the most recognized retailers, manufacturers, and DRTV companies in the business.
So far, we've earned over $200 million in retail sales for our inventors, all at no risk to them. We've successfully licensed over 100 products. A few to note:
- Gyro Bowl, invented by Brad & Melinda Shepard
- Bed Lifts, invented by Jonathan Smith
- Eggies, invented by Betsy Kaufman
- Pressix, invented by Franklin Ramsey
- Emery Cat, invented by Michael Diep
- Wheel Chair Cover, invented by Anne Daniels
- Mister Steamy, invented by Will Howe & Ric Payne
Your idea could be next!
520 Elliot Street
Charlotte, NC 28202