They say, "Art can be created anywhere." How about on whiteboards? The talented Gregory Euclide even created the cover for's album on one!
45 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- genesee+1There's an artist here in Southern California named Norton Wisdom that does ever changing art on a sort of white board easel live while bands are playing - sometimes on stage, sometimes off stage, sometimes more entertaining than the music! nortonwisdom.com/Jul 10, 2012
- Wow! I would have never thought of this!Jul 10, 2012
- The patience Mr.Euclide has with dry erase markers. . . . Kudos to him.
~ZeroJul 10, 2012
- That is so cool!!Jul 10, 2012
- great!!!!Jul 11, 2012
- Epic!Jul 11, 2012
beautifulJul 11, 2012
- Pure talent I can only wish to be that goodJul 12, 2012