“A growing number of investors consider industry-specific ESG performance indicators as critical for the medium-term business success of a company. At Deutsche Bank, we believe that ESG indeed can help limit financial and reputational risks and create business opportunities. “
Dr. Sabine Miltner, Deutsche Bank Group Sustainability Officer
Questions on products & services +49 (69) 910 10000
Taunusanlage 12 60325 Frankfurt am Main
The purpose of our Google+ page is to foster dialogue and provide information, entertainment and fun for those interested in learning more about Deutsche Bank. We have implemented a few rules to ensure that this interaction is as enjoyable as possible:
· Please treat others with friendliness, respect and tolerance.
· We represent “passion to perform”, so we’re looking forward to seeing how passionately you feel about different topics. One thing we would ask, however, is that comments remain constructive.
· Help is always welcome! Feel free to help anyone who has a question.
· Some of your questions require feedback from colleagues from different corporate divisions, so it could take some time before we can provide an answer. We will make every effort to get back to you within 24 hours.
· Please remember that there is no way to guarantee data security in a public network. As a result, please do not post any private contact or account-related information. We recommend that you keep confidential information such as log-in data and passwords private.
· Our Google+ page is not intended to be a way to contact us regarding business, or a source of information about customer relations. For your safety, all posts about these issues will be deleted. If you would like to contact us about these issues, please use our customer service or contact your customer service representative at your local bank branch.
The following posts do not belong on Deutsche Bank’s Google+ page:
· Insults, verbal attacks or degrading statements;
· Statements that infringe laws, e.g. which encourage people to commit crimes, posts which are unsuitable for minors, posts which infringe personal rights, content which infringes copyright laws or the data privacy of third parties;
· Incitement to hatred, racism, obscenity; discriminatory or pornographic content;
· Incorrect, fraudulent, misleading or other dubious content which does not foster fair and open dialogue;
· Spam or irrelevant comments which do not pertain to a post or comment made by us or another participant;
· Commercial or private solicitations or offers of goods and services, or improper use as an advertisement for websites or services; or
· Content which contains viruses or Trojan horses, which links to damaging websites or which is otherwise capable of hampering the performance of this Google+ page.
Deutsche Bank employees must not publish internal, confidential or secret information on the internet. All employees are responsible for their own posts, and employees must respect all of the bank’s internal and legal regulations regarding the publishing of information.
Other legal information
· Posts made by individual employees do not necessarily represent the official opinion of Deutsche Bank.
· Deutsche Bank’s posts on our Google+ page do not represent a business proposal, recommendation, placement or anything else pertaining to sales. Nor do they represent a sales offer, a transaction or assurances. They should not be used as suggestions upon which to base business strategies. The provided posts and information should not be seen as advice regarding investment options.
· Assumptions, estimations and opinions contained in Deutsche Bank’s posts and announcements represent the current viewpoint of the poster at the time of publication. They may change without notification.
· When Deutsche Bank posts are published, they are also subject to additional, associated legal constraints and disclaimers, and to the information contained in these posts.
· Deutsche Bank’s other regulations for publishing information also apply. This information is available here.