1) Own your Power – you have the power to create the change you want to see. Think about what matters most to you and use your resilience, values, vision and purpose to empower you to make that change.
2) Be Fearless – identify, acknowledge and accept your fears. Work on them and direct your energy towards optimism as opposed to pessimism.
3) Discomfort is Good. Don’t let comfort compromise your passion. To be successful, it often takes a lot of discomfort before comfort.
1) CV's are not read; they’re skimmed over for about 15 seconds. Be sure to keep it to 1 page, 2 pages max if 10+ years experience.
2) Bulleted content stands out – it’s clear and easy to read when skimming over. Bullet your important points; focusing on accomplishments not responsibilities.
3) Content that is out of the ordinary makes you stand out so include those side businesses you started or even a product you may have designed. More often than not, employers are looking for ‘out-the-box’ thinkers!
• To be a catalyst that brings people together?
• The opportunity to understand business across industries?
• A vibrant, enthusiastic and collaborative office culture?
• A chance to be financially free?
If you’ve got a King size appetite for change and success, then get in touch with either Marlini +27 11 217 0145 or Ash +27 11 217 2186 or you can find out more at http://www.dav.co.za/work-at-dav
Experience the taste of success with us...
We recruit in a manner that influences the lives of our candidates and the bottom line of our clients in a positive, sustainable way. As a recruitment company, we believe that our place in this world is to help others find their perfect place - a career that can influence the course of their future. DAV doesn't just fill a vacancy. We pride ourselves in knowing that we provide a specialised recruitment solution that is unmatched throughout South Africa.
DAV employs over 120 staff members nationally to help fulfil our promise of excellence to you. We help shape the future of the professional placements industry on the continent by being a fundamental part of the Adcorp Group, Africa's largest human capital group. Top-quality candidates trust us with their placements during every step of their careers. Blue Chip clients depend on us time and time again to offer expert recruitment across many areas of specialisation namely:
IT & Telecoms
The truth is simply this: we know why we're here, we love what we do, and we won't rest until you have received only the best of who we are.
+27 11 217 0000