AngularDart 2 beta.22 is out.
5-10% faster, 20%+ smaller code size compared to beta.20 (5 weeks ago). Our push towards better performance has started showing results in these past 2 releases.
On track to final 2.0 release for the Dart Developer Summit.
● Better compiler errors.
● Support for '??' operator in templates.
● Clean up code (remove deprecated APIs, etc.).
● Remove global events and disposables.
● Improve template compiler's error messages.
● Make angular CSP compliant.
● Started strongly typing element members in compiled template code.
● Cheatsheet and code docs updated.
● Started enforcing style rules in the framework via .analysis_options.
● And more.