There are only two active volcanoes on Antarctica, and this one is closest to the pole. It's near to three other inactive volcanoes: Mount Terror, Mount Bird, and Mount Terra Nova. Erebus is about as high as Mount Cook and I love how it is always covered in snow.
For #birdsgallery . #hqspbirds . #showyourbestwork . #photomaniacanada . #birdloversandwildlife . #birds4all . #birdsinflight . #birdsinfocus .
1) My photo was taken from either my flickr page, or maybe my photography site
2) If taken from flickr, my photo was edited to remove my watermark and replaced with the offending site's name - yet, they list my name and link back to my flickr page. If taken from my photography site, they added their watermark and link to my flickr page - unlikely IMO
3) My photo is actually registered with the copyright office (photo taken in 2010, registered in 2012, and has been used by this site since 2010 - I have an actual date).
4) The violator has advertising and claims to have "sponsors" on the page where my photo is being displayed. My photo has been seen by an unknown number of people and has a good amount of "comments" by viewers
5) I found that the violator is a relatively popular photographer here on G+ and has TENS OF THOUSANDS of followers because the violator is a professional photographer!
So... Although I have successfully pursued prior infringement violators via my copyright attorney (yes, I have been paid THOUSANDS of dollars for prior issues), I am leaning towards sending the violator a letter directly to settle this matter without going through a ton of legal fees... What would you do?
- DG Digital Services IncPresident, 2010 - present
- Miami-Dade Police Dept.Police Officer & Sergeant, 1992 - 2012
Wynn One Step Closer To Launching New Jersey Online Poker Room
Wynn Interactive recently petitioned NJ gaming regulators for a transactional waiver, a precursor to entering the state's regulated online g
KREYOS: The ONLY Smartwatch With Voice & Gesture Control
Mobilize Your Life with the Kreyos Meteor! Works with iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8
E-mail after work hours? That's overtime, says law
A new Brazilian law says that workers who are forced to answer e-mails out of their work hours qualify for overtime. Read this blog post by
Jaguar Looking Photograph by Danny Garcia - Jaguar Looking Fine Art Prin...
Jaguar Looking Photograph by Danny Garcia - Jaguar Looking Fine Art Prints and Posters for Sale
Danny's photographic talents are shared with fellow photographers ...
Danny's photographic talents are shared with fellow photographers and friends and fans on Flickr, Facebook, and Instagram as he travels thro
WEAR ABC 3 :: Top Stories - Retired astronaut dies from jet ski accident...
WEAR ABC 3 :: Top Stories - Retired astronaut dies from jet ski accident injuries - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission says a retired
YouTube - Parks and Recreation - Ron Swanson & The Internet
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi